User Tag List

Thread: Groups

Parrots

Glenn, Indian Ringneck; Sherman, White-capped Pionus; JoJo, Budgie; Tommy, Budgie; Sir Lancelot, Yellow-side Greencheek; Daytona, Sun Conure

Groups

Okay, I joined a group now how do I view it, not just join it. That's what comes of being a newbie.

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Quote Originally Posted by LesliesBabies View Post
    Okay, I joined a group now how do I view it, not just join it. That's what comes of being a newbie.
    Community > Groups
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Parrots

Glenn, Indian Ringneck; Sherman, White-capped Pionus; JoJo, Budgie; Tommy, Budgie; Sir Lancelot, Yellow-side Greencheek; Daytona, Sun Conure
    For something seemingly easy, it didn't work. I quit!

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Quote Originally Posted by LesliesBabies View Post
    For something seemingly easy, it didn't work. I quit!
    I'm unclear on exactly what you were trying to do. My instructions to you in post #2 were on how to locate the social groups section. If you were trying to access a "permission" group forum, which is different from the groups in the social groups section, it would work as follows: Once you opt in to a "permission" group forum the associated forum will immediately appear in the forum index on PP's main page. So to get to it you would merely locate the forum name (e.g., Games) in the list of forums and click on it. It would be located under the Miscellaneous heading. However, I haven't moved your Prediction thread there as of yet. Thus if you were looking for the Prediction thread under the Games forum it would not have been there - as will remain the case until I move it. I have been waiting for some more feedback prior to moving it. Only Jean-Pierre has replied so far.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!