User Tag List

Thread: GCC's Loud?

Parrots

Glenn, Indian Ringneck; Sherman, White-capped Pionus; JoJo, Budgie; Tommy, Budgie; Sir Lancelot, Yellow-side Greencheek; Daytona, Sun Conure

GCC's Loud?

Has anyone ever known GCC's to be loud? I'm not talking Aratingas like Suns and Jendays; I'm talking Pyrrhuas like GCCs and Pearlies.

2. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-30-2018)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    They are not as loud as suns or jendays. I have a peach front who can be really loud, but my crimson bellied does not have the same level of noise as her. I also think noise levels can be relative in that the high pitched call of a cockatiel is like nails on a chalkboard for me. However, the constant call of my Barrabands is less annoying.

Parrots

Glenn, Indian Ringneck; Sherman, White-capped Pionus; JoJo, Budgie; Tommy, Budgie; Sir Lancelot, Yellow-side Greencheek; Daytona, Sun Conure
    I've never had a peach fronted before so can only make assumptions.