User Tag List

Thread: Post-bath Sweeties

Parrots

Glenn, Indian Ringneck; Sherman, White-capped Pionus; JoJo, Budgie; Tommy, Budgie; Sir Lancelot, Yellow-side Greencheek; Daytona, Sun Conure

Post-bath Sweeties

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180718_172556.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	5223
    These are my latest rehomes cuddling after their baths. They look so sweet...
    WAIT...You are the guys who broke my glasses and pooped on me! STOP LOOKING SO INNOCENT!!!
    Attachments Attachments 20180718_174337.jpg  

2. The following 5 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (07-19-2018), Dragonlady2 (07-19-2018), kendrafitz (07-19-2018), Lady (07-25-2018), PlaxMacaws (07-19-2018)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Great pics and yes...they look sooo innocent.

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    No, it wasn't them, it was bigger birds
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

Parrots

Glenn, Indian Ringneck; Sherman, White-capped Pionus; JoJo, Budgie; Tommy, Budgie; Sir Lancelot, Yellow-side Greencheek; Daytona, Sun Conure
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper's 2nd best friend View Post
    No, it wasn't them, it was bigger birds
    HAHA "I can only imagine."

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    LeliesBabies: Very cute little guys . But please be mindful that chains and/or twine hanging from cage bars, when long enough to wrap around the neck of a small bird during playtime, can be lethal accidents waiting to happen. Especially when there's something hanging from the bottom of the chain or twine. Such a combination can easily turn into a weighted noose.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

7. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-20-2018), Farlie (11-01-2018), Lady (07-25-2018)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by PlaxMacaws View Post
    LeliesBabies: Very cute little guys . But please be mindful that chains and/or twine hanging from cage bars, when long enough to wrap around the neck of a small bird during playtime, can be lethal accidents waiting to happen. Especially when there's something hanging from the bottom of the chain or twine. Such a combination can easily turn into a weighted noose.
    Thanks for the warning. Luckily, they spend very little time in that cage. They actually have more but chose the rope perch to dry off on after their bath. I'm not even sure those chains are ss. That's the cage they came with. I think that's a parakeet gym on top so doubt it'll even hold up to the Sun's beak!
    My greatest concern is the Sun will maim the GCC. The AV said it'd be okay, but I don't know...

Parrots

Sun Conure
    Please note, it only takes a second when it happens, my sun conure was hanging by its toe stuck in a loop of a chain exactly like the one in the first photo. Lucky I was there when my baby started flapping and screaming for help. No injury this time. I replaced that chain (In the trash it went) with twine and much much shorter.
    Please be aware. :-)
    Last edited by Farlie; 11-01-2018 at 02:59 AM.

10. The following 2 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (11-01-2018), Dragonlady2 (11-01-2018)