User Tag List

Thread: Help changing user name

Parrots

I have a rescue Eclectus named Pickles

Help changing user name

How do I change my user name. I'm new to this and used my real name and I see how to put in your real name if you want but not how to change user name

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    That's a good question....let me pass that on to someone who can explain it better than I can...lol

3. The following user likes this post:

T bird (06-02-2018)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by Trina Matchette View Post
    How do I change my user name. I'm new to this and used my real name and I see how to put in your real name if you want but not how to change user name
    Simply tell me what you would like it changed to and I'll make it happen. If you'd rather not further discuss the matter in this public thread, just private message me and include your choice for a new username there. I can also remove this thread afterwards if you'd like. However, all of your posts, including the ones here, will reflect your new username once it's been changed... so there's no truly great advantage in deleting this thread. It's up to you, though.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

5. The following 2 users like this post:

Lady (06-03-2018), T bird (06-02-2018)

Parrots

I have a rescue Eclectus named Pickles
    Thank you please change it to T bird please. So appreciate your help

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by T bird View Post
    Thank you please change it to T bird please. So appreciate your help
    Done. Enjoy
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

8. The following user likes this post:

T bird (06-03-2018)