User Tag List

Thread: Hi from Berwick, Pennsylvania

Hi from Berwick, Pennsylvania

Hello to everyone. My wife and I have had two parrots, a Nanday conure (for 26 yrs before losing him to a heart affliction) and a blue-head Pionus (for 23 yrs before losing her in March). We are going to be (hopefully) adding a black head caique to our household in July. We are remodeling our bathroom and kitchen and are waiting until we have completed these renovations before picking up our caique. We are looking forward to talking to other parrot owners and sharing experiences.

Skip

2. The following user likes this post:

LesliesBabies (05-24-2018)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Welcome to the forum! I love caiques. What made you decide on a caique?

Parrots

Glenn, Indian Ringneck; Sherman, White-capped Pionus; JoJo, Budgie; Tommy, Budgie; Sir Lancelot, Yellow-side Greencheek; Daytona, Sun Conure
    Welcome and enjoy!
    I recently lost my Pineapple GCC of 18 years. I JUST adopted a WC Pionus and also have a parakeet. In late June, a GCC and Sun are moving in.
    HMMM... A caique...
    BTW, what subject do you teach?

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Hi Skip,
    Nice to meet you, and ! Have you decided on a name for you new friend?

Super Moderator

Parrots

8 quaker parakeets, 4 Indian Ringneck parakeets, 3 lovebirds, 5 cockatiels
    Hi and welcome to PP. Looking forward to hearing about the up and coming adventures you will have with your new friend.