User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yelena90 and LesliesBabies

Parrots

Glenn, Indian Ringneck; Sherman, White-capped Pionus; JoJo, Budgie; Tommy, Budgie; Sir Lancelot, Yellow-side Greencheek; Daytona, Sun Conure
    I didn't. I only WISH I looked that young. I'm a retired grandmother. I don't know who Yelena90 is.

Parrots

Glenn, Indian Ringneck; Sherman, White-capped Pionus; JoJo, Budgie; Tommy, Budgie; Sir Lancelot, Yellow-side Greencheek; Daytona, Sun Conure
    I'm also a card-carrying LDS and don't wear tanktops.

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by LesliesBabies View Post
    I didn't. I only WISH I looked that young. I'm a retired grandmother. I don't know who Yelena90 is.
    It was you posting from that newly created account. Accounts don't create themselves Avatar photos don't upload themselves
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Parrots

I wish I had the answer but don't. All I know is that I don't know her or anyone slightly resembling her and don't have a picture of her. Again, I'm a retired grandmother who hasn't been that young in decades. Geez, my only daughter is older than that and is a blonde!

Parrots

This is so bizaare. I don't know what to do. It seems someone is somehow invading my account. Should I leave and start over?

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    This is so bizaare. I don't know what to do. It seems someone is somehow invading my account. Should I leave and start over?
    When you had the connection to our server through the Yelena90 member account, it's obvious you had to have logged in to it. There's no other way. Moreover, it was through a proxy connection from New Jersey. I know where your current mobile connections originate from, and it's NOT New Jersey. Hopefully your initials aren't KB E-S. You will understand only if they in fact are.

Parrots

I only know what I did and didn't do as well as who I know and don't know. I updated my profile page yesterday. What else do I need to do? I don't want my invaded account to cause further difficulties, so should it be shut down then remade later? What's easiest for you?

Parrots

Wait... I don't even know anyone in New Jersey. I don't even know anyone who has moved from or ever lived in NJ. I was in North Dakota on an agricultural internship several years ago and that's the closest I've been.
    I longed in using my LesliesBabies username and password. Uh oh.

Administrator

Parrots

I only know what I did and didn't do as well as who I know and don't know. I updated my profile page yesterday. What else do I need to do? I don't want my invaded account to cause further difficulties, so should it be shut down then remade later? What's easiest for you?
    I'm not recommending that you do anything at this point. If the possibility I've suggested within my previous message turns out to be accurate, I will take the necessary action. If it doesn't, we can chalk up the peculiar elements as a mere mystery.

Wait... I don't even know anyone in New Jersey. I don't even know anyone who has moved from or ever lived in NJ. I was in North Dakota on an agricultural internship several years ago and that's the closest I've been.
    I longed in using my LesliesBabies username and password. Uh oh.
    Another discrepancy is that the mobile IPs you are using are NOT from Arkansas. But the carriers trade those around on occasion... so it's not something that necessarily means much.

Administrator

Parrots

So ultimately, don't worry about anything. All is currently well for now

11. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (05-23-2018)