User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yelena90 and LesliesBabies

Parrots

Glenn, Indian Ringneck; Sherman, White-capped Pionus; JoJo, Budgie; Tommy, Budgie; Sir Lancelot, Yellow-side Greencheek; Daytona, Sun Conure

Yelena90 and LesliesBabies

I'm responding to Plax concerned that Yelena90 and LesliesBabies may be the same person.
    LesliesBabies has no reason to be called Yelena90. Because of my Yahoo affiliation, this account was set up for me by admin. Is that possibly the cause of some confusion? Maybe this is the reason I can't insert pictures.
    LesliesBabies is from Arkansas with a parakeet named JoJo, a WC Pionus named Sherman and two conures, Sir Lancelot and Daytona, coming in June.

Parrots

Glenn, Indian Ringneck; Sherman, White-capped Pionus; JoJo, Budgie; Tommy, Budgie; Sir Lancelot, Yellow-side Greencheek; Daytona, Sun Conure
    Let LesliesBabies know if you need my email address and further information.

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    I've merged the member account for Yelena90 into your LesliesBabies account. The avatar photo did not transfer, however. If you want to use that avatar image with your current account, you'll have to upload it again.

I am the admin who responded to your email and manually activated your LesliesBabies account. That shouldn't have anything to do with posting photos. I'm unsure why you've been having trouble in that regard. You might want to try the tapatalk app. Most members who use it find it easy to post pics.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Parrots

Okay, I've never had a Hyacinth so will change the avatar asap.

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by LesliesBabies View Post
    Okay, I've never had a Hyacinth so will change the avatar asap.
    It wasn't a Hyacinth... that's my avatar. It was a photo of a girl.

Parrots

If that pic to the left isn't a hand stitching a Hyacinth, what is it? It looks like the Hyacinth I gave scratches to and raised at the rescue!

Parrots

STITCHING should be SCRITCHING and SCRATCHES should be SCRITCHES. My phone seems to "think" it knows better what I meant to write. HAHA

Administrator

Parrots

If that pic to the left isn't a hand stitching a Hyacinth, what is it? It looks like the Hyacinth I gave scratches to and raised at the rescue!
    That's an image of my Hy, Zaffer (with me in the background). It's my own avatar for this account and should thus appear exclusively within my member information panel to the left of each of my posts. While I can't be sure how the forum threads are rendering on your device... when I view your posts, each presents with PP's default cartoon avatar at the top portion of your member panel. Conversely, the avatar for your Yelena90 account was a girl with long, straight hair.

STITCHING should be SCRITCHING and SCRATCHES should be SCRITCHES. My phone seems to "think" it knows better what I meant to write. HAHA
    Auto-correct can be a pain

Parrots

I don't want to use Zaffy! I'm using the PP cartoon avatar because I can't upload an image. (BTW, Zaffy's pretty.)

10. The following user likes this post:

plax (05-23-2018)

Administrator

Parrots

I don't want to use Zaffy! I'm using the PP cartoon avatar because I can't upload an image.
    Then how did you upload the avatar image below?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yelena90x.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	5192

(BTW, Zaffy's pretty.)
    He appreciates the compliment