User Tag List

Thread: Tech saavy? NO! Can't post pics

Parrots

Glenn, Indian Ringneck; Sherman, White-capped Pionus; JoJo, Budgie; Tommy, Budgie; Sir Lancelot, Yellow-side Greencheek; Daytona, Sun Conure

Tech saavy? NO! Can't post pics

I'm new and tried unsuccessfully to upload photos. Your support forum said it was easy but, it didn't work for me!!! How do I??? I don't have photobucket and can't find the "UPLOAD IMAGE" button. I feel so stupid right now and just gave up!

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    So...I will try my best to explain. I have an iPad which may be different than what you have. Start your post, at the bottom of the post, one of the options is Manage Attachments. Click on it, a page will pop up that has the option in the right hand corner to upload files...click on it. It should provide options on where to find your photos. Click on the option that works for you. Select photos and upload the file(s). Then check Attachment box, I believe lower left of the page. Once the pics are loaded check the “insert online” then click “done”.It should show up in your post. Good luck with this and hopefully someone else is going to explain this better than I can.

Parrots

Glenn, Indian Ringneck; Sherman, White-capped Pionus; JoJo, Budgie; Tommy, Budgie; Sir Lancelot, Yellow-side Greencheek; Daytona, Sun Conure
    It doesn't work because I'm not getting the attachment tabs. Neither am I getting the option to "INSERT IMAGE." That's the problem. Even "GO ADVANCED" doesn't give those options. I guess an email is in order.
    Thanks for trying.