User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sooo ummmm

Parrots

My newly adopted macaw lucky and hubby bird cheiwe duskey headed conure
    Quote Originally Posted by Quakerella View Post
    Jen I am so sorry to hear all this, I am not of much help here as I really don't know what services are available in the US. I do hope you find comfort happiness soon. Is there a pet store close buy that you normally buy your food from. Maybe they could help with food. I know sometimes here they sell things off cheap if the packaging is damaged.
    Ill have to ask when i got in to get luckys nails done next and thanks ive got to stop foucing on all the negitave stuff thoe because then that all that will happen in my life got to try and stay posivite im learining to do it thoe so well see i also just have to take one day at a time instead of think so far donw the road and stressing myself out

2. The following user likes this post:

PlaxMacaws (04-30-2018)

Parrots

My newly adopted macaw lucky and hubby bird cheiwe duskey headed conure
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady View Post
    Jenn,
    Hang in there, I know we all are hoping things will get better for you soon.
    Thanks they will i have to stop focing on the negitave things and switch the way i think around things will get better my surgery went well and is now over time to not only make my mind better bit my body too thank you all so much for understanding and helping as much as you can

4. The following 4 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (05-01-2018), Dragonlady2 (04-30-2018), Lady (05-08-2018), PlaxMacaws (04-30-2018)