User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im concerned. plz help

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Excellent news that she is feeling better, it is easy to tell - whereas when they are getting poorly it sometimes happens slowly and you don't notice. The charity vet clinic I found on the internet was Chicago based. In England, being such a small country, we just assume charities are national like our PDSA (Peoples dispensary for sick animals).
    I think your cage with the wooden frame is excellent but Casper would be whittling it to nothing in a few days
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

Parrots

Angel - Cockatiel Crystal - Budgie Kiwi - Budgie
    Yes same with my fids. But that wood was made of some kind of firce wood. Crazy hard. Oak maybe? Idk. It was given 2 me for free. I wasn't the one who made it.
    Believe me my fids tried chewing at it.
    The ppl who gave it 2 me, said it belonged 2 an elderly woman who passed, she had several cockatiels in there, and they were not well cared for unfortunately because her health declined.
    They gave me the cage free just to get rid of it, that was back when I 1st got angel. His previous family didn't want him, and I needed a cage for him.

3. The following user likes this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (04-08-2018)