User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please contribute to give this bird a home

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus
    Sorry I'm so slow in replying..things are super busy here. The go fund me page sits at $750.. thank you for contributing. The back storey is confusing other than the bird has been surrendered to the World Parrot Refuge and then thru a series of events ended up at the rescue in Edmonton Alberta. Cricket is now at home in the care of the person the go fund me page was set up for ,despite it not yet reaching the goal. The rescue saw the effort and support from hundreds of people who know , or know of this woman. Since she passed their home inspection with flying colors, the decided they would release the bird into her care permenantly until the page met its goal.If the time lapses and the donations don't move, our business has decided to cover the differance so there is no disruption in the birds life again. Again thanks to those who have donated. Cricket has a wonderful loving home now and is equally in love with her new home.She was picked up on Thursday.
    "Ivo"

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (03-25-2018), Lady (03-25-2018), PlaxMacaws (03-25-2018)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    So glad that Cricket is in a good home. I will donate some more next month if the fund is still open.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

4. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (03-25-2018), Lady (03-25-2018), PlaxMacaws (03-25-2018)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    I've put some more money in the fund. How is Cricket settling in?
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom