User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rehoming Keiko

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    Knowing mikey I know it won't be an issue he is such a great person and would defiantly keep in touch if you asked him to!

2. The following user likes this post:

ShellyBorg (05-23-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    I remember MikeyTN from PF, he's always sounded like a wonderful caregiver of birds. I'm happy to hear you found Keiko a good home.

Parrots

Cockatoo, African Grey
    I am in NY I have 25 yrs experience with large parrots. I am seeking another Macaw MY Gwene passed away. I have a cockatoo who is my princess and is totally spoiled.
    Perhaps we could work something out "my e-mail is redsk3@yahoo.com
    Best wishes, Roann

Parrots

TAG: Spirit, Senegal: Damon, Blue & Gold: Paris, Parrotlet: Opal, CAG :Boomer, Quaker: Widget and at a foster parents RLA: Danny. :D
    Keiko Has found a new home already
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” ― Mark Twain

Parrots

Umbrella cockatoo,Goffins Cockatoo, 2 red lored amazons, blue fronted amazon, 3 black capped conures, 4 green cheek conures, 16+/- american and english budgies and babies (linneolated parakeets, parrotlets, crimson bellied conures, budgies, green cheek conures at any given time)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PART_1385244743497.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	1497
    Quote Originally Posted by REK2458 View Post
    I am in NY I have 25 yrs experience with large parrots. I am seeking another Macaw MY Gwene passed away. I have a cockatoo who is my princess and is totally spoiled.
    Perhaps we could work something out "my e-mail is redsk3@yahoo.com
    Best wishes, Roann
    I have a friend here in pa that has a baby blue and gold for sale. She is a DNA tested female, hatched june 10, she will be ready to go to her new home beginning of december. If you would be interested feel free to pm me and I can put you in touch with her
    Last edited by Feathers First Aviary; 11-26-2013 at 09:19 AM.
    Feel Free to Friend me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/feathersfirstaviary

7. The following user likes this post:

ShellyBorg (11-26-2013)

Parrots

I have my almost 2 year old umbrella cockatoo, Mina.
    Rek2458 it concerns me that all your posts on this board seem to be trying to get birds from people. If you do indeed have 25 years experience with so many species and are not out just to get ahold of birds to breed, foster/adoption may be a great alternative for you.

9. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (11-29-2013)

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Quote Originally Posted by Minamommy View Post
    Rek2458 it concerns me that all your posts on this board seem to be trying to get birds from people. If you do indeed have 25 years experience with so many species and are not out just to get ahold of birds to breed, foster/adoption may be a great alternative for you.
    I was thinking the same thing Minamommy upon reading all three posts Rek2458 has written here and then nothing else from them. If you truly want to find another parrot to love Roann, I suggest you at least introduce yourself in the Welcome Forum and tell us all about you other than the same thing about your Green Wing and your Blue & Gold macaws have passed away and you are seeking another one. We are a very friendly forum with awesome members. Get involved and show us just how much you do love and care for parrots.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

11. The following 2 users like this post:

JadeC (12-10-2013), Minamommy (11-29-2013)