User Tag List

Thread: Man's best Friend

Parrots

Hawk Head Parrot (Deroptyus accipitrinus)

Man's best Friend

I have to shovel every time he goes out because the wind keeps filling it in.

What I do for my pup!

Thanks,
    Bill
    &

2. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (01-05-2018), kendrafitz (01-08-2018)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    I am sure your pup appreciates all you do for him and look at all the exercise you are getting. He's keeping you healthy...lol

4. The following user likes this post:

Lady (01-08-2018)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    If you didn't shovel then how would you be able to find the little cutie, that's a nice amount of snow you got there!

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    So sweet. My husband does the same thing for our dogs. Lucky pups!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rosie & Kendra

Parrots

parakeet cockatiel
    awesome. Cool friend.

How smart they are! Actually, I’ve never had a parrot, but I’d really like to. I think they are so nice and sweet! Btw, do your pets sing? Is it actually real to teach them to speak and sing? I’d like to teach my parrot to sing, “Never gonna give you up.” I think it would cheer me up sometimes. Btw you know, I have a dog called Nancy, and I love her. She’s the most clever dog I’ve ever seen. I adopted her 4 years ago. Actually, I didn’t teach her anything, but she behaves so nicely. I’m thinking of registering ESA. I’m sure Nancy would help many people cure their mental health problems. She’s a really great dog. So, she’s always been.
    Last edited by LoperVil; 07-05-2022 at 07:56 PM.

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Welcome to the forum. Have you thought about what kind of parrot you would like? Have you done any research into what it takes for their care?
    I have been able to teach some of my parrots to talk. It can be fun…but practice makes perfect.

I have thought about what kind of parrot I would like and researched what it takes for their care. I want a parrot that is easy to train and has a good personality. I have also found that parrots have different "personalities" species. Some are very social and love to be around people, while others are more independent and prefer to spend time alone. Also, I would like to register my parrot as a service one at https://www.servicedogregistration.org. I think he will be able to relieve many other people's stress and bring joy to their lives.
    Last edited by nicholleiwaoka7; 11-01-2022 at 01:10 PM.