User Tag List

Thread: Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Hello there, I'm Elliot (Although that isn't my real name but it's a long story), I recently, just three days ago actually, got my first pet(s)! Meet my three budgies, the blue one, named Rio, is a bit of a mischief (Ended up getting out of the cage 2 times already when I was refilling the water and food). The white one, Hinata, pretty quiet to be honest. And Kiwi, the green one, we only got her yesterday because my dad and sister really wanted a green one (I didn't do the quarantine thing but she seems to be getting along with Rio and no fights have happened so that's good). And that's pretty much it, I look forward to spending my time here. Bye!

(I'm trying to upload a picture but it just says upload failed? I'm on the tapatalk app btw.)
    Last edited by EllioTeaBag; 12-17-2017 at 08:40 PM.

2. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (12-17-2017)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Hi Elliot
    welcome to PP. I haven't had much luck uploading video using tapatalk. I ended up putting the video on OneDrive and just putting a link to it from here.
    Pictures can be uploaded directly to the forum if you access the forum with Chrome/Safari/other browsers are available.
    Looking forward to you beating the gremlins so we can see your flock
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

4. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (12-17-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Welcome to the forum Elliot. Hopefully you will be able to work out the bugs with posting pics so we can see your flock.

Got it working, here they are

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

7. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (12-18-2017)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Yay success, they look lovely
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

9. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (12-18-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    They are beautiful...I especially like the white one.

11. The following user likes this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (12-19-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Hello Elliot,
    Welcome to PP! Nice to meet you and your flock. Your Parakeets are such cuties, so glad you managed to share a pic of them. Looking forward to learning all about them and how you all manage.

13. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (12-25-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

8 quaker parakeets, 4 Indian Ringneck parakeets, 3 lovebirds, 5 cockatiels
    Hi Elliot and welcome, very beautiful birds.

15. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (12-25-2017), Lady (12-27-2017)