User Tag List

Thread: Testing

Testing

Okie dokie hopefully I did this right my copy paste is going nutso

Hah, nope, oh well

Super Moderator

Parrots

8 quaker parakeets, 4 Indian Ringneck parakeets, 3 lovebirds, 5 cockatiels
    Sorry Gracie, can we help with something?

4. The following user likes this post:

Lady (12-06-2017)

Well, I tried to change my signature. I couldn't find a paper clip button on the tools bar so I tried copy- paste. Didn't work.

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    If you go to the top of the page where you sign in you will see the word settings, click on it and it will take you to your settings and there you will find the edit signature on your left hand side of the screen. If you need further help from there, let us know. You seem like you could figure it out but were here if you have more specific questions.

Hope this helps.

Better yet I did a search on the forum and found these directions in the Forum Information and Assistance .... Help & Support......How to post Pics and Insert Signature section.

How to insert a signature pic...

To insert a signature pic... go into " settings " which you will find at the top, on the right hand side, click on " Edit Signature ".. You will see 2 options.. enter URL from another website or,.. Upload from your Computer. If you are uploading from your computer, just click on " Browse ", then double click your pic.. then upload. click on " Insert Signature " and save signature.

If you want to upload from Photobucket, just copy the direct link and paste into the box ... upload and then click on " insert signature " and save, the same as above.

If you would like your signature centralized click on the centralize option in the top area, next to where you see U ( middle lines) before you click in, " insert " copy your uploaded pic, then paste it in between the 2 lines between the words "Centre"

Please make sure your signature is no more than 250 pixels high and 650 wide. If it is found to be bigger than this, it will be re-sized. You can check your size by right clicking on your pic and then " view image info"

7. The following 3 users like this post:

CharlieMyLovebird (01-14-2023), Dragonlady2 (12-09-2017), Quakerella (12-10-2017)

Ok, I think I did it correctly this time..let’s seee

Ok I didn’t, haha, I think the issue is that after uploading a picture I cannot find the “Insert signature “ button.
    Last edited by Katydid; 12-09-2017 at 02:10 PM.

I gave up on the picture and just decided to have a few words.. lets see

hey, good enough for me
    Im parrotless... for now..

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Don't give up..............you can figure it out. I'll look for some more instructions as soon as I get a chance!

Parrots

Lovebird
    This completely helped me! Thank you!

People think I'm crazy because I'm a bird man but hey, birds are awesome!