User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost Duskey-headed Conure (Weddell's Conure) in Southern California

Super Moderator

Parrots

8 quaker parakeets, 4 Indian Ringneck parakeets, 3 lovebirds, 5 cockatiels
    Happy you are together again. Thank you for posting, definitely a learning experience for all.

Parrots

My newly adopted macaw lucky and hubby bird cheiwe duskey headed conure
    Quote Originally Posted by Quakerella View Post
    Happy you are together again. Thank you for posting, definitely a learning experience for all.
    Yes im so relived i was able to find him hes so young just a little over a year old and hes so small and blended into evetything around us i hope no one ever makes the same axcident i did and leave their sliding glass doors open thats an experienc i hope to never fo tru again im just happy i semi knew what to do i think me staying out their and screaming for him every few mins may have been one of the biggest reasons i came back i even took lucky out at one time trying to make him called but he didnt under stand lol i was gettimg upset at him reminded myself he doesnt know chewie was gone so i put him back inside went back out. It was a long day my hard work paidd off

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    It is amazing how their colours help them disappear into the background. Casper blends very well with his Magnolia tree

Hangin' by Jean-Pierre Declemy, on Flickr
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

Parrots

My newly adopted macaw lucky and hubby bird cheiwe duskey headed conure
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper's 2nd best friend View Post
    It is amazing how their colours help them disappear into the background. Casper blends very well with his Magnolia tree

Hangin' by Jean-Pierre Declemy, on Flickr
    O wow he sure does and yup part of their defense in the wild to blend in with thing and ues i t was hard spotting chewie too because of how small he is

5. The following 2 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (11-23-2017), Lady (11-26-2017)