User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back again

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    I found this list https://www.preciselyparrots.com/sho...safe+tree+list.
    You can also hide treats in just some balled up white paper.

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (10-29-2017), luckyandjenn (11-18-2017), PlaxMacaws (11-09-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

8 quaker parakeets, 4 Indian Ringneck parakeets, 3 lovebirds, 5 cockatiels
    Nice to see you back Jen, and I surely hope things turn around for you soon.

Parrots

Katie- 23 yr old Catalina Macaw
    Hoping this get better soon!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I agree with everyone- cardboard, metal (safe kind) spoons and measuring spoons, thick plastic baby toys- Katie loves the links.
    I also really believe that your time and attention are the best thing you can give him! Lots of birds have the big cages and expensive toys, but without that quality time with their parrents it’s not enough. Your love is always enough for him ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. The following 3 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (11-09-2017), Lady (11-12-2017), PlaxMacaws (11-09-2017)

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyandjenn View Post
    Think i have a couple of these as well as water bottles should i remove the caps as i think they could be more of a choking hazard than him eipping and tossing them around and its a great idea i can tottaly hid treasts in them too for him to knock out
    For Lucky, I would use the 1-gallon, thick plastic jugs. I leave the screw-on plastic caps on the jugs I give to Zaf - he won't try to remove them at all. However, Salsa, Jack, and Maynard are an entirely different matter. I remove the caps prior to giving any of them access to the jugs. While I don't believe the caps from these large jugs are small enough to present a choking hazard, they can certainly vary in style and the materials they're made from... so I feel it's best to be safe when it comes to those three.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

7. The following user likes this post:

Lady (11-12-2017)

Parrots

My newly adopted macaw lucky and hubby bird cheiwe duskey headed conure
    Yes i actuall have a couple empty jugs now and yes i think id feel safer with the lid as lucky likes to shread things lol

9. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (11-18-2017), PlaxMacaws (11-18-2017)

Parrots

My newly adopted macaw lucky and hubby bird cheiwe duskey headed conure
    Quote Originally Posted by MacawMomma View Post
    Hoping this get better soon!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I agree with everyone- cardboard, metal (safe kind) spoons and measuring spoons, thick plastic baby toys- Katie loves the links.
    I also really believe that your time and attention are the best thing you can give him! Lots of birds have the big cages and expensive toys, but without that quality time with their parrents it’s not enough. Your love is always enough for him ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi and thanks they havent quite gotten better bit ill now have the time i used to to be with my boys i used to be gone half the day every other day now i work from home so the boys will love that id go to the moon and back for them if i had to lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quakerella View Post
    Nice to see you back Jen, and I surely hope things turn around for you soon.
    Thanks havent yet but should soon

11. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (11-18-2017), Lady (11-18-2017), PlaxMacaws (11-18-2017)