User Tag List

Thread: information for members with email service from mail.com

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"

information for members with email service from mail.com

For more than a year, Precisely Parrots has been precluded from delivering email messages to those of our members who have mail.com email accounts. That preclusion has resulted in no way for those members to receive notifications for private messages and thread activity. I have thus contacted mail.com in an effort to resolve the matter. As it turns out, our MTA's IP was being filtered by mail.com because it fell into a range of IPs that were being utilized to relay high amounts of spam through the mail.com system - we thus effectively got caught up in their mitigation efforts. On the bright side, I think I've convinced the mail.com folks that our MTA is clean and to remove our server's IP from their block list.

If you are a mail.com user, please let me know if you are still unable to receive mail from the Precisely Parrots domain. Privately will be fine.

Thanks

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (10-12-2017), Dragonlady2 (10-12-2017), Lady (10-15-2017)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Works for me
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

4. The following user likes this post:

plax (10-12-2017)