User Tag List

Thread: ISO Noble Macaw

Lightbulb ISO Noble Macaw

I'm still lost without my little buddie. Has anyone heard of one?

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Not sure about the ISO bit but the Noble Macaw is also known as the Hahn's Macaw. A sort of pocket edition of the larger Macaws, about the size of an Amazon. Do you have a particular one in mind?
    Oh, just noticed this is your first post, welcome to Precisely Parrots - pull up a chair and make yourself at home. I expect someone will be along shortly who knows more about Nobles.
    2nd edit: Are you asking if anyone knows of one needing a loving home, if you are it might be a good idea to tell us where in the world you are.
    Last edited by Casper's 2nd best friend; 10-01-2017 at 10:25 AM.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Tricky1Bird: Please clarify your request for us. My initial impression is that you've lost a Noble Macaw -as if it escaped- and that you're hoping to recover it. Am I correct? If so, when and where was your bird last seen?

Jean-Pierre: Actually, while quite similar in appearance, the Noble Macaw and the Hahn's Macaw are distinctly separate subspecies in the family known as Red-shouldered Macaws. The Noble is slightly larger than the Hahn's. And I believe the thread starter's use of "ISO" represents the term "In Search Of."
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

4. The following user likes this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (10-01-2017)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Aha, in my world ISO is the International Organisation for Standardisation. I thought they were metric parrots
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper's 2nd best friend View Post
    Aha, in my world ISO is the International Organisation for Standardisation. I thought they were metric parrots
    In part of my world it is as well
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

7. The following user likes this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (10-02-2017)