User Tag List

Thread: Random Question

Parrots

Spanish Timbrado, Bourke's Parakeet, Indian Ringneck, Congo African Grey

Question Random Question

I volunteer at a wild bird rescue. Where could I post photos I take of the birds there?

2. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (10-25-2020)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    You could post under Photos and Videos or Bird and Wildlife Watchers. How did you get interested in volunteering there?

4. The following user likes this post:

Emu Queen (10-25-2020)

Parrots

Spanish Timbrado, Bourke's Parakeet, Indian Ringneck, Congo African Grey
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady2 View Post
    You could post under Photos and Videos or Bird and Wildlife Watchers. How did you get interested in volunteering there?
    I wanted to work with birds. I plan to work at a zoo later in life so I wanted to get some experience. Also, I find it fun to work with all the bird. My avatar is a young bald eagle that is currently at the place I volunteer. She's adorable!

6. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (10-25-2020)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Awesome goal!