User Tag List

Thread: Tweety bird!

Parrots

Lineolated Parakeet

Tweety bird!

I just thought I would share some pictures of the newest edition to our family. The 1st will make one week that Tweety has been with us.

This morning, Tweety was sitting on my shoulder while I enjoyed my coffee.

And this is Tweety's favorite way to be held, snuggled into our hands.

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (07-29-2017), kendrafitz (07-30-2017), Lady (07-29-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    She sure is cute. Tweety seems to be settling in very well. She is lucky you have added her to the family.
    Last edited by Dragonlady2; 07-29-2017 at 07:43 PM.

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    In the first pics she looks quite serious but then she goes all cuddly
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

Parrots

Lineolated Parakeet
    I am not sure if Tweety ever had toys in the cage before or not, but sure is a comical little one. At first, she/he was definitely shy and would not go near any of the new toys my oldest son picked out; but now, I get a kick of watching Tweety hang up side down like a crazy bird from the perches and the one spiral rope thing.

Tweety is very sweet and LOVES to be cuddled or nestled up against us, the closer the better.

I like getting up in the mornings, while enjoying my coffee, and listening to Tweety just chatter away in this quiet, sweet little tone while eating her crumbles. And then on occasion Tweety does this thing that reminds of a evil genius laugh- the 'muha ha ha' thing. Definitely a great addition to the family, that is for sure.

6. The following 4 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (07-30-2017), Dragonlady2 (07-29-2017), kendrafitz (07-30-2017), Lady (07-29-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

8 quaker parakeets, 4 Indian Ringneck parakeets, 3 lovebirds, 5 cockatiels
    What a treasure, she is adorable. I love the colours.

8. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-30-2017)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Jekyll & Hyde personality?
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

10. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-30-2017)

Parrots

Lineolated Parakeet
    I love Tweety's colors as well, especially the bit of blue that is mixed in on the front of the head.

Haha. I never thought of it like that, but that is exactly what those pictures look like! Hm. Maybe Tweety just needs some cuddles in the morning to get going just like I need coffee.

12. The following 3 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (07-30-2017), Lady (08-02-2017), Quakerella (07-31-2017)