User Tag List

Thread: Introducing our flock of 3 parrots <3

Parrots

Bella the african grey congo. Lemon the meyers parrot. Happy the green cheek conure.

Cool Introducing our flock of 3 parrots <3

Hello!!!

We've long enjoyed lurking on this forum and without it, we wouldn't be the parrot parents (what a tongue twister) that we are today! Our flock of 3 parrots, African grey Bella, Meyers parrot Lemon, and Happy the green cheek conure are our pride and joy. It would mean a lot to us if you could visit and subscribe to our youtube channel, where we post tips about taking care of our feathered children and also cute videos of the flock! We look forward to seeing you there!! <3 <3 <3

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4v...9KKdz_0tVZpnpA

You can also find us on instagram @parrots_and_cats
    Attachments Attachments IMG_5943.jpg  

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (07-18-2017), Dragonlady2 (07-18-2017), Lady (07-19-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Your trio of bird buddies are awesome! Do they get along when out together? I look forward to watching your videos and hearing more about your feathered friends.

Super Moderator

Parrots

8 quaker parakeets, 4 Indian Ringneck parakeets, 3 lovebirds, 5 cockatiels
    Hi and Welcome to PP.

You have some very beautiful birds. I was looking at your pictures, they are very nice. I will watch some of your videos, they look to have some very helpful tips.

Do you do a lot of training? Do you train other birds or just your own?

5. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-18-2017), Lady (07-19-2017)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Hello and welcome
    How long did it take to get them all in the one picture?
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

7. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-18-2017), Lady (07-19-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    I have had a quick look at your instagram pictures. Great pics! I just have one concern regarding a couple of the pictures that had your cat in close proximity to your bird. Precisely Parrots does not want to encourage or condone the intermingling of prey and predator animals as we have seen and read of so many incidents where birds have been injured due to such exposure. What we ask is that pictures showing those interactions/exposures are not posted or displayed on Precisely Parrots. However, we would love to hear about and see pictures of your feathered friends.
    Last edited by Dragonlady2; 07-19-2017 at 01:27 AM.

9. The following 3 users like this post:

Lady (07-19-2017), MacawMomma (07-24-2017), Quakerella (07-18-2017)

Parrots

Katie- 23 yr old Catalina Macaw
    Very cute photos!! @katiethemacaw is following you on Instagram!

I agree regarding the dangers of close proximity with cats, our Avian Vet told me of how many deaths or severe illness he's had because of split second actions of dogs and cats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-24-2017), plax (07-25-2017), Quakerella (07-25-2017)