User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best place to buy big and small hook bill food

Parrots

My newly adopted macaw lucky and hubby bird cheiwe duskey headed conure

best place to buy big and small hook bill food

dont have time to drive down to the place i was going before

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Hello Jenn... Which brand of food do you usually feed Lucky?
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Parrots

i was getting somting called volkmans i think and it was a hook bill tyep in all honesty im donw for whetever is the best for them id like somthing organic if they have it and if i could buy in bulk that would be great i feel bad lucky hasnt been getting out as much as id like him and now his flying is on hold till the hubby is out

4. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (06-27-2017)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by luckyandjenn View Post
    i was getting somting called volkmans i think and it was a hook bill tyep in all honesty im donw for whetever is the best for them id like somthing organic if they have it and if i could buy in bulk that would be great i feel bad lucky hasnt been getting out as much as id like him and now his flying is on hold till the hubby is out
    Did you know you can get free shipping from Foster & Smith if your order is over $19.00? I order through their site fairly often. Currently, as far as pellets, my guys are on Harrison's Pepper Lifetime Course and Zupreem Natural (large). I typically get the 20 lb. size of Zupreem Natural (it's just under $45.00), and I keep several 5 lb. bags of Harrison's on hand as well. F & S carries several brands and various sizes of each. The free shipping is nice.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/

6. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (06-27-2017), Lady (06-27-2017)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by PlaxMacaws View Post
    Did you know you can get free shipping from Foster & Smith if your order is over $19.00? I order through their site fairly often. Currently, as far as pellets, my guys are on Harrison's Pepper Lifetime Course and Zupreem Natural (large). I typically get the 20 lb. size of Zupreem Natural (it's just under $45.00), and I keep several 5 lb. bags of Harrison's on hand as well. F & S carries several brands and various sizes of each. The free shipping is nice.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/
    very nice i will be checking this out asap and yes free shipping is nice ill try them on the stuff you have sugested as i nhave always held your opions very highly i will be sure to kinda ween them onto it ill buy in the next two days should be here before they run out of their last batch of course they still get veggie and fruits daily as well thanks for the input anything to make life just a little easier on myself is nice

8. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (06-27-2017), Lady (06-27-2017), PlaxMacaws (06-27-2017)

Parrots

very nice i will be checking this out asap and yes free shipping is nice ill try them on the stuff you have sugested as i nhave always held your opions very highly i will be sure to kinda ween them onto it ill buy in the next two days should be here before they run out of their last batch of course they still get veggie and fruits daily as well thanks for the input anything to make life just a little easier on myself is nice
    You're welcome, Jenn

10. The following user likes this post:

luckyandjenn (06-27-2017)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    As Tony recommends, internet ordering and free delivery is the way forward. Keep an eye on the credit card balance though
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

12. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (06-27-2017), Lady (06-27-2017)

Parrots

dang i could have sworen i replyed to this sry my heads been in a fog as unfortunally im pretty sick at the moment i use a pre paid debet card type thing lol so as long as theres moneys on it im good lol

14. The following 2 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (06-29-2017), Dragonlady2 (06-29-2017)

Parrots

o boy Tony what did you do to me lol i only clicked on the link and i was oooo i can get dog stufff too if the do chciken stuff too i may have found a new online shopping thing i like lol

16. The following 3 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (06-29-2017), Dragonlady2 (06-29-2017), Lady (07-02-2017)

Parrots

o boy Tony what did you do to me lol i only clicked on the link and i was oooo i can get dog stufff too if the do chciken stuff too i may have found a new online shopping thing i like lol
    It sounds like you'll be getting free shipping all the time

18. The following 3 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (06-29-2017), Dragonlady2 (06-29-2017), Lady (07-02-2017)