User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: well were back

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Welcome back! Sorry life has tossed a few rocks in your direction. I hope you can get some emotional support as well. Lucky and Chewie will manage as long as you can. If you can keep things as normal as possible you guys will pull through. We're here for you although I know it's not the same as being there, we're wishing you the best!

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (06-28-2017), Dragonlady2 (06-27-2017), plax (06-28-2017)

Parrots

My newly adopted macaw lucky and hubby bird cheiwe duskey headed conure
    ill have to look into it more i know most places here in ca arnt suposed to refuse service to people with support animals lol not 100 thoe on being able to take emm into a jail lol

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Ask the question, if the answer is at all negative or even vague say you want to see where it is written that birds are unacceptable.
    If they still try to string you along get the media involved - newspapers and local radio love a human interest story, especially if pets are involved.
    Hopefully they will just say yes in which case the media might still be interested.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Lady View Post
    Welcome back! Sorry life has tossed a few rocks in your direction. I hope you can get some emotional support as well. Lucky and Chewie will manage as long as you can. If you can keep things as normal as possible you guys will pull through. We're here for you although I know it's not the same as being there, we're wishing you the best!
    thanks alice and lady ya life got kinda crazy on top of hubby being locked up i got hella sick the birds are not happy with me because i am infectious so im handling as little as possible till i know im safe to handle them makes me feel kinda bad but not as bad as if i was to get them sick

6. The following user likes this post:

Lady (07-02-2017)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Get well soon
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

8. The following user likes this post:

plax (07-02-2017)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Welcome back and I hope you feel better soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rosie & Kendra

10. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-02-2017), plax (07-02-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyandjenn View Post
    thanks alice and lady ya life got kinda crazy on top of hubby being locked up i got hella sick the birds are not happy with me because i am infectious so im handling as little as possible till i know im safe to handle them makes me feel kinda bad but not as bad as if i was to get them sick
    Well just like real kids, they don't always understand the things we do to protect them even when we're not happy about it ourselves. Hope your feeling better and better each day, till your back 100%.

12. The following 3 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (07-06-2017), Dragonlady2 (07-02-2017), plax (07-02-2017)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by kendrafitz View Post
    Welcome back and I hope you feel better soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thanks Kendra and Rosie im feeling alot better not 100 but getting there

14. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-06-2017), Lady (07-06-2017), plax (07-06-2017)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Lady View Post

Well just like real kids, they don't always understand the things we do to protect them even when we're not happy about it ourselves. Hope your feeling better and better each day, till your back 100%.
    thanks im getting there the birds seem fine because ive been doing my damedst to not handle them wash up before feedings weighed lucky he seems to have gained just a little weight but i understand that as i havent been able to handle him to excersie

16. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-06-2017), Lady (07-06-2017), plax (07-06-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

8 quaker parakeets, 4 Indian Ringneck parakeets, 3 lovebirds, 5 cockatiels
    When it rains Jen, it pours. But eventually the sun shines through and sometimes even brighter than before. Take care of yourself and Lucky and Chewie.
    Get better soon.

18. The following 4 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (07-06-2017), Dragonlady2 (07-06-2017), Lady (07-06-2017), plax (07-06-2017)