User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do you get a parrot fix?

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Quote Originally Posted by mdg1109 View Post
    I get my all around fix from Charlie, it just depends on the time of day, he is more snuggly and comedian like in the morning, he is more fiest in the evening around dinner time, he is truly like a child because he has his times of day and it seems like he has good days and bad days.

The wonderful thing is that if I am having a bad day, he can always make me smile with this antics
    Hi Michelle. It's nice to know that Charlie satisfies your 'fix' requirements
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

2. The following 4 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (07-28-2017), Lady (06-08-2017), mdg1109 (09-30-2017), Quakerella (06-17-2017)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    I've been getting my fix by i-message whilst I have been on a sailing vacation to Scotland and back with a couple of friends. Margaret sent regular pics and videos of what Casper was up to and I sent her pics of dolphins, seals, puffins, guillemots and other wildlife that we passed.
    I only got one "where the heck do you think you've been" peck when I got back - before I was made to catch up on three weeks preening assistance that had been missed.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

4. The following 5 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (06-16-2017), kendrafitz (06-18-2017), Lady (06-15-2017), PlaxMacaws (06-16-2017), Quakerella (06-17-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Sounds like you had a wonderful visit. We are glad to hear you are home safe and sound. Sailing sounds wonderful, I hope you might find some in between preening time to drop a few pics.

6. The following 4 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (06-16-2017), Dragonlady2 (06-16-2017), PlaxMacaws (06-16-2017), Quakerella (06-17-2017)

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper's 2nd best friend View Post
    I only got one "where the heck do you think you've been" peck when I got back
    Perhaps there was some "and why didn't you take me along?" in that peck as well
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

8. The following 4 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (06-18-2017), Dragonlady2 (06-16-2017), Lady (06-17-2017), Quakerella (06-17-2017)

Parrots

Katie- 23 yr old Catalina Macaw
    This is such a sweet thread!! Love hearing about everyone's babies!

My Katie is such a sweet cuddle bug, I love to nuzzle and give her rubs. But she also has a crazy personality, we call her Party Bird because she goes crazzzy when music (specifically Latin music) comes on!

So she's pretty cuddly and entertaining!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The following 5 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (07-28-2017), Dragonlady2 (07-28-2017), kendrafitz (07-29-2017), Lady (07-28-2017), PlaxMacaws (07-28-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    It would be so cool if you get to catch a short clip of her dancing and having a blast with music! Lady likes music too. She does a lot of bobbing up and down and stepping from side to side. I love that she makes up her own birdy talk when she is excited and the music is going. I've been trying for the longest to catch her on camera.

12. The following user likes this post:

plax (07-29-2017)