User Tag List

Thread: Childrens' open letters to bird thieves

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.

Childrens' open letters to bird thieves

"A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    How sad for those children that someone would go to all that trouble to steal the birds from them. Hard life lesson.

I am just a little paranoid that someone will attempt to steal one of mine. People are always checking out my one big window, so I make sure doors are locked and curtains pulled when we leave the house. We used to leave our doors unlocked all the time. It doesn't help that we recently had a couple of garden items stolen from our back yard.

People can be awful sometimes.

3. The following 2 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (05-06-2017), Lady (05-06-2017)

Parrots

My newly adopted macaw lucky and hubby bird cheiwe duskey headed conure
    How crummy that some growen person would take these birds that mean so much to these children i think its sweet the class wrote letters to the nasty theft i sure do hope their birds get returned to all thoes children thoes birds have inpacted

5. The following 3 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (05-06-2017), Dragonlady2 (05-06-2017), Lady (05-06-2017)

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    There are some deplorable people in our world
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

7. The following 3 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (05-06-2017), Dragonlady2 (05-06-2017), Lady (05-06-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    How sad. I hope to hear when these robbers are caught and brought to justice! I tried to look for the follow up story but didn't find any information. What type of desperate people pry on a school that helps children? Surely these little birds are going to be sold. I wonder if they had bands on and if they are recorded at the school so maybe they could be identified if they are found.

9. The following 2 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (05-06-2017), Dragonlady2 (05-06-2017)