User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Casper has hit the big Three-Oh

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Awesome view! Casper is one lucky birdie.

2. The following 4 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (05-04-2017), Lady (05-05-2017), PlaxMacaws (05-02-2017), Quakerella (05-02-2017)

Parrots

My newly adopted macaw lucky and hubby bird cheiwe duskey headed conure
    Awwwww happy hatch / b day handsome man

4. The following 3 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (05-04-2017), PlaxMacaws (05-02-2017), Quakerella (05-02-2017)

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Very nice snaps, Jean-Pierre! Casper is clearly a very loved bird with a wonderful family and an amazing life. It warms my heart
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

6. The following 4 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (05-04-2017), Dragonlady2 (05-02-2017), Lady (05-05-2017), Quakerella (05-02-2017)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Happy Birthday Casper!!! What an awesome way to celebrate! Absolutely beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rosie & Kendra

8. The following 5 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (05-04-2017), Dragonlady2 (05-02-2017), Lady (05-05-2017), PlaxMacaws (05-02-2017), Quakerella (05-02-2017)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Casper, not being an earlybird missed the fantastic sunrise and slept on till 8am.
    We did not manage to persuade the hotel manager that it was in his best interest to have us stay another night because he already had the room booked to returning customers who specifically asked for that room.
    So we booked a random b&b part way home and took a gentle drive, stopping at Combe Martin for a walk on the beach with Casper in his backpack. He met a family with a couple of children who were delighted to be introduced to him. It was a bit chilly and breezy so we didn't stop long.
    Sandwiches in the car at lunchtime and then a visit to a winery for a bit of a tasting and then coffee in the courtyard. It had by then clouded over and Casper was glad to get back in the car. From there it was just a ten minute drive to the pub/restaurant where we were staying the night. It was not quite so grand as the previous night, our bedroom was about the same size as yesterday's bathroom and lacked a nice window view. But it was cosy and clean and Casper had the kids channel on the TV while we to eat.
    About twenty minutes from home the next day he started getting vocal, his birdy gps knows where he is it seems. Once we were settled in he climbed onto my shoulder and we both had a doze to recover from the long drive.
    Pics to follow.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

10. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (05-04-2017), kendrafitz (05-04-2017), Lady (05-05-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Such a wonderful trip, I hope there are many more in your future!

12. The following 2 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (05-05-2017), Dragonlady2 (05-05-2017)