User Tag List

Thread: How to make a siggy????

Hybrid View

Parrots

My newly adopted macaw lucky and hubby bird cheiwe duskey headed conure

How to make a siggy????

I think the bottom of my post look a wee bit nakie lol kinda jelly i dont know how to make one anyone want to help me out??

Super Moderator

Parrots

8 quaker parakeets, 4 Indian Ringneck parakeets, 3 lovebirds, 5 cockatiels
    I wish I could Jen, I am looking into it but really haven't had much time. Will see what I can find out for you.

I took mine from my website. I believe if you just want to use a picture you can upload from your profile.

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Quakerella View Post
    I wish I could Jen, I am looking into it but really haven't had much time. Will see what I can find out for you.

I took mine from my website. I believe if you just want to use a picture you can upload from your profile.
    Thanks ill have to play around a bit and see what i can find out lol

Super Moderator

Parrots

8 quaker parakeets, 4 Indian Ringneck parakeets, 3 lovebirds, 5 cockatiels
    Jen, go to your profile, then at the top under the PP banner click on forum actions, then edit profile. This will take you to your profile page and on the left hand side click on edit signature. Hope this helps

5. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (04-26-2017), Lady (04-26-2017)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Quakerella View Post
    Jen, go to your profile, then at the top under the PP banner click on forum actions, then edit profile. This will take you to your profile page and on the left hand side click on edit signature. Hope this helps
    A ha lol ahy didnt i think of that lol i shall try that we shall see what happens thanks

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    You did a great job Jenn! Some folks really do have the time to work their talents into it. I on the other hand find it very time consuming since I don't have a program like photo shop. Tony has told me about a few free programs like GIMP and PicMonkey. They are fun but I just don't have the time either.
    Maybe you would check them out and see if they would be helpful to you.

8. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (04-26-2017)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Lady View Post
    You did a great job Jenn! Some folks really do have the time to work their talents into it. I on the other hand find it very time consuming since I don't have a program like photo shop. Tony has told me about a few free programs like GIMP and PicMonkey. They are fun but I just don't have the time either.
    Maybe you would check them out and see if they would be helpful to you.
    I will deff look into thoes i just downloaded some free pic collage apps I'm going to redo it though you can't read the waiting in the pictures I'm going to play around with it some more and lookinto thoes ones you mentioned its not so nakie now and i feel like a fully-fledged member lolz thanks for the tips before it was easie for me to do the siggy i have right now

10. The following user likes this post:

Lady (04-27-2017)