Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	4894Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170419_153554.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	4895

they had so much fun at the beach cant wait to take them again

2. The following 6 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (04-21-2017), Dragonlady2 (04-21-2017), kendrafitz (04-21-2017), Lady (04-22-2017), PlaxMacaws (04-22-2017), Quakerella (04-22-2017)

Parrots

Kai ~ (Female) ~ Turquoise Green Cheek Conure
    Seems fun!!
    Kindest Regards,
    ThatsFowlPlay

4. The following 2 users like this post:

Lady (04-22-2017), Quakerella (04-22-2017)

Parrots

My newly adopted macaw lucky and hubby bird cheiwe duskey headed conure
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsFowlPlay View Post
    Seems fun!!
    It was funn indeed it was luckys first time on the grass he seemd to be ok with it

6. The following 4 users like this post:

Lady (04-22-2017), PlaxMacaws (04-22-2017), Quakerella (04-22-2017), ThatsFowlPlay (04-21-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    They look very happy. I would just caution you to get your little conure a flight harness as well. Even though a birds' wings are clipped, they can still fly, and particularly if they get spooked. My conure had his wings clipped when I got him and the little beggar could still fly across the room.
    It must be awesome to live so close to the beach.

8. The following 4 users like this post:

Lady (04-22-2017), PlaxMacaws (04-22-2017), Quakerella (04-22-2017), ThatsFowlPlay (04-21-2017)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady2 View Post
    They look very happy. I would just caution you to get your little conure a flight harness as well. Even though a birds' wings are clipped, they can still fly, and particularly if they get spooked. My conure had his wings clipped when I got him and the little beggar could still fly across the room.
    It must be awesome to live so close to the beach.
    Yes i keep telling the hubby to get a harness for the conure little chewie i hope he does soon as its nice to take them out at the same time and yes this little bugger is trying to fly hes not doi g to bad at it so its deff time for a harness and yes i love living so close to the beach .... on a side note ive got to look into a diffrent type of harness for lucky as he keeps runing his avaitor harness idk how to teach him not to play with it

10. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (04-22-2017), Lady (04-22-2017), Quakerella (04-22-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Wow Jenn, it sure looks like they had great fun in the grass.

I don't mean this is a mean way but I would be to afraid to allow Lady to be on public property as I don't know what they may (if at all) sprayed on the ground to keep the grass growing. I am always cautious about what may be there that I don't see. Folks could track things onto the grass from their shoes.
    In our parks and sometimes even in my own yard I find things that could hurt us as well as Lady if she would pick it up. I often find cigarette butts, bits of plastic wrappers, glass and sometimes discarded food. Please be careful.

12. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (04-22-2017), plax (04-22-2017)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Lady View Post
    Wow Jenn, it sure looks like they had great fun in the grass.

I don't mean this is a mean way but I would be to afraid to allow Lady to be on public property as I don't know what they may (if at all) sprayed on the ground to keep the grass growing. I am always cautious about what may be there that I don't see. Folks could track things onto the grass from their shoes.
    In our parks and sometimes even in my own yard I find things that could hurt us as well as Lady if she would pick it up. I often find cigarette butts, bits of plastic wrappers, glass and sometimes discarded food. Please be careful.
    They did fun im carefull i only put hi. Or take him places hes safe

14. The following user likes this post:

Lady (04-26-2017)

Parrots

Katie- 23 yr old Catalina Macaw
    How did Lucky respond to the harness? Had his previous owner harnessed him?

Love your duo!! My MIL has a GC Conure that I might inherit, how does Lucky get along with your Conure?

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by MacawMomma View Post
    How did Lucky respond to the harness? Had his previous owner harnessed him?

Love your duo!! My MIL has a GC Conure that I might inherit, how does Lucky get along with your Conure?
    no previous owner did not harness him ive been getting it on myself prb not in the most proper way but to each their own lol thank i love these guys and lucky and chewie get along ok i wouldnt call them friends but they tolarate each other and hang around each other chewie is a duskey headed conure hes pretty cool

17. The following 3 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (07-06-2017), Dragonlady2 (07-06-2017), Lady (07-06-2017)