User Tag List

Thread: Horrible accident

Parrots

Kai ~ (Female) ~ Turquoise Green Cheek Conure

Horrible accident

There was an accident on my street this evening. Not sure what had happened but all I heard was a crash. Right as I heard the crash I ran outside to the sight of a lady running to the back seats of her car (that was in the crash) to get her child. A man whose truck was badly damaged appeared to be in shock. We called the cops who arrived about 20 mins later. Everyone seemed to be okay, no injuries and such. Please join me to pray that everyone will be alright and arrive safely to their families.

Oh and Tony and other PP staff, please be sure that this is in the right forum as I'm still a bit new. Thanks
    Kindest Regards,
    ThatsFowlPlay

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Wow, what a terrible thing to encounter during your evening! I'm glad to know everyone appears okay. From the photo it looks as if it may have been a head-on impact. Collisions like that can happen in a split second, and usually occur when we least expect them. Your thread is fine here, btw.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

3. The following user likes this post:

ThatsFowlPlay (04-21-2017)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Hopefully the child was strapped in with a five point harness and wasn't thrown about. A parent's nightmare - you turn your back for thirty seconds and all hell breaks loose.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

5. The following user likes this post:

ThatsFowlPlay (04-21-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

8 quaker parakeets, 4 Indian Ringneck parakeets, 3 lovebirds, 5 cockatiels
    Oh my, I do hope everyone is okay.

Car accidents are so traumatic. Was in one last year with my mother, not a serious one. I think the only good thing is with the dementia she doesn't remember, so the trauma is over very quickly.

7. The following user likes this post:

ThatsFowlPlay (04-22-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Very scary for everyone. Prayers are always a good idea. I too hope all will be okay.

9. The following 2 users like this post:

Quakerella (04-23-2017), ThatsFowlPlay (04-22-2017)