User Tag List

Thread: Well, gee everyone...

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)

Well, gee everyone...

Don't post all at once!

I can see members have been logging on each day. Doesn't anyone have anything to talk about? Bird updates? Life updates? Interesting thoughts or ideas? Observations? Requests? Thoughts on other things to post about?
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

2. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (04-01-2017)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Sorry, it has been insane here. I have had time to check in but that's about it. We have spring break starting Friday so hopefully I'll have tons of free time then to catch up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rosie & Kendra

4. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (04-01-2017), Lady (04-02-2017), PlaxMacaws (04-01-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    sure, life in general has been a bit hectic. The job is busy which is a good thing, job security... but geez I went in today to try and take some work load off from the week to come.
    Personally, nothing much happening, I'm to tired to do anything but my household work. I'm looking forward to Spring time when I can get out and get my hands dirty in the flower garden.
    Lady is enjoying her new cage. She likes to climb more now that she has the room to do so. It's great to have to look around to spot her where as before all I had to do was glance at her in the old cage and there she sat. I haven't found a swing that I like for her just yet but I haven't really been searching much for one either.
    Today we're just hanging out for the rest of the day and taking it easy, no chores, maybe tomorrow .

6. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (04-01-2017), kendrafitz (04-02-2017), PlaxMacaws (04-01-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

8 quaker parakeets, 4 Indian Ringneck parakeets, 3 lovebirds, 5 cockatiels
    Been crazy here too. Hubby has been in and out of the hospital (nothing serious) for tests and check-ups. Only problem is the hospital is about a hour away and trying to keep mom busy while he is there can be a task at times. A tea and muffin at Timmies is a great time waster.

It is also spring and the birds are ready to go. Have been preparing nesting boxes and such.

8. The following 4 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (04-02-2017), kendrafitz (04-02-2017), Lady (04-02-2017), PlaxMacaws (04-02-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Nothing new happening here as of late. The weather is still a mix of some warm sunny days as well as cloudy slightly chilly and occasional rain showers. I haven't had the pleasure of getting my hands to dirty out in the gardens yet but I also haven't really had much time to go and look see which flowers are available. I have been working one day on the weekend. Hard to believe June is already around the corner but thank heaven we still have sometime before we turn that corner.
    Just hanging out doing usual chores today and looking of the net for some delicious recipes to try.
    Hope everyone is well.

10. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (05-06-2017), PlaxMacaws (05-06-2017)