User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just a girl and her bird

Parrots

Blue and Gold Macaw -- named Jimmy Bahama!
    Jennifer... does Lucky stay on your shoulder when you take him out with the harness? Or does he try to fly off?

Parrots

My newly adopted macaw lucky and hubby bird cheiwe duskey headed conure
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady View Post
    Cool pics of the two of you! How wonderful that you two get to go outside on adventures! I also noticed you put up a avatar, nice job!
    Thank you and yes it aswsome being able to take him out I love it and so does he and yes I finally figured out my avatar and profile pics lol next is to figure out how to make the singutare lol
    Last edited by luckyandjenn; 03-28-2017 at 01:36 PM.

3. The following 4 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (03-28-2017), Lady (03-29-2017), PlaxMacaws (03-28-2017), Quakerella (03-29-2017)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Girl_Digital View Post
    Jennifer... does Lucky stay on your shoulder when you take him out with the harness? Or does he try to fly off?
    Ya know it's kninda sad the poor bloke is 17 and doesn't know how to fly I'm doing my best to teach him it's a hard job thoe lol so he uasually sits on my shoulder. He's kinda a scardy bird lol if I put him on grass or dirt or any surface he hast touched he comes running back for a step up lol.... I've only had lucky at most seven mounths I'm happy with how far we have come

5. The following 4 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (04-10-2017), Dragonlady2 (03-28-2017), Lady (04-14-2017), Quakerella (03-29-2017)

Parrots

Blue and Gold Macaw -- named Jimmy Bahama!
    Oh wow... I'm sure with time he will figure out the flying thing! I'm glad that you are taking great care of him

7. The following 5 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (04-10-2017), Dragonlady2 (04-10-2017), Lady (04-09-2017), luckyandjenn (04-14-2017), Quakerella (04-10-2017)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Girl_Digital View Post
    Oh wow... I'm sure with time he will figure out the flying thing! I'm glad that you are taking great care of him
    He will have to learn lol it's something I want so badly for him if I don't give up he has no choice but to learn lol and thank you I sure am doing the best I can always learning more about him ...he sure is opening up lately it's great

9. The following 4 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (04-14-2017), Girl_Digital (04-15-2017), Lady (04-14-2017), Quakerella (04-15-2017)