User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jammin out with lucky

Parrots

My newly adopted macaw lucky and hubby bird cheiwe duskey headed conure
    Nope im an android user i dont like i phones lol not to sure what happned could have happned im sure ill have more than enough to shoot fun videos lile that one was lol and ill have to lock it after i upload to youtube again to make sure i dont lose anything els

2. The following 4 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (03-09-2017), Dragonlady2 (03-08-2017), Lady (03-08-2017), plax (03-08-2017)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    I have a theory: YouTube may have deleted your video to guard against copyright infringement. Especially since I think you let most of the song play. They muted one of my videos once because of the background music. That was years ago... now they might be deleting entire videos. They used to provide a popup warning after upload and processing.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

4. The following user likes this post:

Lady (03-11-2017)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyandjenn View Post
    Nope im an android user i dont like i phones lol not to sure what happned could have happned im sure ill have more than enough to shoot fun videos lile that one was lol and ill have to lock it after i upload to youtube again to make sure i dont lose anything els
    I was given an Iphone for Christmas, a bit of an upgrade from my cracked screen Nokia. It seems you have to keep it on charge all the time you are not using it otherwise when you do want to make a call the battery is flat.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper's 2nd best friend View Post
    I was given an Iphone for Christmas, a bit of an upgrade from my cracked screen Nokia. It seems you have to keep it on charge all the time you are not using it otherwise when you do want to make a call the battery is flat.
    Which iPhone do you have? There may be a problem with your battery, if it is only a couple months old it should hold the charge all day. I have the 6s and just charge it at night. And I use it all day long.

I think I read a month or so ago that one of the models was having better issues and could be replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rosie & Kendra

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Yes, I would say it's likely a faulty battery or a malfunctioning charging system. I don't have an iPhone but both of my Samsung phones will last for two days on a charge. You should at least get one full day per charge with moderate device usage.

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/apple...cbook-3635187/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rosie & Kendra

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Hold its charge all day! I expect it to hold its charge all week. We only have to wind our clock once a week and that is over a hundred years old. Modern rubbish
    No, I don't think the phone is faulty, its just I don't use it very often. I've made maybe six or seven calls since I got it at Christmas. The landline phone is more comfortable to hold. I supposed it would be handy in case of emergencies, being able to look up stuff or find out why you've been sitting in a traffic jam for half an hour. Hopefully it will come into its own when the sailing season starts, I should be able to get regular weather information providing there is a signal.
    The old Nokia battery used to last for ever when you didn't use it.
    Last edited by Casper's 2nd best friend; 03-09-2017 at 09:46 PM.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

10. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (03-10-2017)

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Hold its charge all day! I expect it to hold its charge all week. We only have to wind our clock once a week and that is over a hundred years old. Modern rubbish
    It should hold a charge for several days if it's mostly idling in screen-off mode. But a modern cellphone shouldn't have to remain on the charger. In fact, it's recommended that folks not leave li-ion batteries in an active charging circuit on a continual basis (as a way to reduce the explosion risk). A quality charger will have built-in protection to keep batteries from overcharging... but if the protection circuit fails there's significant danger. So it's best not to keep a newer phone on a charger most of the time.

No, I don't think the phone is faulty, its just I don't use it very often.
    Either way, I wouldn't leave it on the charger all the time. Again, if the battery frequently goes flat despite that it's being charged a great deal there almost has to be something wrong with the battery itself or the charging circuit.

12. The following 2 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (03-10-2017), Lady (03-11-2017)