User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jammin out with lucky

Parrots

My newly adopted macaw lucky and hubby bird cheiwe duskey headed conure

Jammin out with lucky

So the other day I was cleaning the house having a couple beers and lucky started hollering at me so I picked him up I had to take a break from sweeping when this song came on lol looks like lucky likes oldies just like me .... We sure are two peas in a pod lol sry for my horible singing I think lucky did a better job than I did lolz

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (02-18-2017), Dragonlady2 (02-18-2017), PlaxMacaws (02-18-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    For me it says "video not available"?

Super Moderator

Parrots

8 quaker parakeets, 4 Indian Ringneck parakeets, 3 lovebirds, 5 cockatiels
    I got it okay. Lucky seems to be enjoying the music. He looks so happy and content. You have done a wonderful job with him, he is indeed lucky.

5. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (02-18-2017), PlaxMacaws (02-18-2017)

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    I've embedded the video for you and it plays fine for me. Zaf loved it, btw. He actually started bobbing up and down to the vocals of you and Lucky with the music. It's a fun video. Thanks for sharing
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

7. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (02-18-2017), Quakerella (02-18-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    I am able to see the video now....Lucky is certainly enjoying himself. My birds head bob to music as well.

9. The following 2 users like this post:

PlaxMacaws (02-18-2017), Quakerella (02-20-2017)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Quakerella View Post
    I got it okay. Lucky seems to be enjoying the music. He looks so happy and content. You have done a wonderful job with him, he is indeed lucky.
    Thanks it sure does mean alot i feel for only having him tops 7 months we have come so far esp because he literally hated me the first two months he was here he is now a mommas boy ... and i think im the lucky one adopting a macaw off of craigslist with little to no problems he had a few but i broke him of them he sure does make me happy

11. The following 4 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (02-18-2017), Lady (02-19-2017), plax (02-18-2017), Quakerella (02-20-2017)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by PlaxMacaws View Post
    I've embedded the video for you and it plays fine for me. Zaf loved it, btw. He actually started bobbing up and down to the vocals of you and Lucky with the music. It's a fun video. Thanks for sharing
    Thank you for doing that so others can see it its awsome to know zaf had fun with it too i was suprised but not too suprised when he eneded up liking the song because i grew up listening to oldies and such its coll that i can bond with him over music .... so far he also seems to like punk rock dance music and he also likes reggae just like me its neat he never seems to have a probblem with what i listen to lol

13. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (02-18-2017), Quakerella (02-20-2017)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    We enjoyed that
    Now Casper wants me to play him stuff on YouTube. His fave tunes at the moment are Elkie Brooks singing Lilac Wine and Pink singing Bobby Magee
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

15. The following 4 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (02-18-2017), luckyandjenn (02-19-2017), plax (02-18-2017), Quakerella (02-20-2017)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Casper's 2nd best friend View Post
    We enjoyed that
    Now Casper wants me to play him stuff on YouTube. His fave tunes at the moment are Elkie Brooks singing Lilac Wine and Pink singing Bobby Magee
    Ha ha sounds like Casper has good taste in music as well lol

17. The following 4 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (02-20-2017), Dragonlady2 (02-19-2017), plax (02-19-2017), Quakerella (02-20-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Well I'll have to check it out in another browser, firefox won't show it to me.