User Tag List

Thread: Awesome neighbours...

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.

Awesome neighbours...

We have neighbours across the road and beside us who will blow the snow out of our laneway. This morning, the woman across the road came over and blew the snow before taking her children to school. This is before she has even done her own laneway.
    We have offered to assist with any carpentry jobs they may have in their home. We love bartering.

Who else has awesome neighbours.

2. The following 4 users like this post:

kendrafitz (02-17-2017), Lady (02-19-2017), PlaxMacaws (02-20-2017), Quakerella (02-17-2017)

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    That sounds quite nice, Helena . No pleasant neighbors here, unfortunately
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

4. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (02-16-2017), Lady (02-19-2017), Quakerella (02-17-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

8 quaker parakeets, 4 Indian Ringneck parakeets, 3 lovebirds, 5 cockatiels
    Our old neighbours were wonderful, but they left last year. New neighbours are too busy calling the police for every little thing they don't like.

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quakerella View Post
    Our old neighbours were wonderful, but they left last year. New neighbours are too busy calling the police for every little thing they don't like.
    I would hate to have one of those neighbours. My only beef with the one next door is how they treat their dog.

Super Moderator

Parrots

8 quaker parakeets, 4 Indian Ringneck parakeets, 3 lovebirds, 5 cockatiels
    He gets along well with us, no problems we just keep to ourselves. He is a "so called" environmentalist (when it's convenient for him). He has called the ministry when people were clearing weeds from their docks, or removing a tree because the roots were killing everything else. It's usually the kids having fun that seems to bother him the most.

Parrots

My newly adopted macaw lucky and hubby bird cheiwe duskey headed conure
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady2 View Post
    We have neighbours across the road and beside us who will blow the snow out of our laneway. This morning, the woman across the road came over and blew the snow before taking her children to school. This is before she has even done her own laneway.
    We have offered to assist with any carpentry jobs they may have in their home. We love bartering.

Who else has awesome neighbours.
    This is awsome i wish we used the bartering system more in life

9. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (02-17-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    We pretty much keep to ourselves but there has been times when some of the neighbors came out to help remove snow from the driveway. My hubby is the one who tends to help assist the older folks who need some trees pruning or hedges clipped.

11. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (02-20-2017), PlaxMacaws (02-20-2017), Quakerella (02-20-2017)