User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U.S. Government Removes All Animal Welfare Info From Its Site

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"

HSUS challenges USDA over mass removal of animal welfare records

I realize that some may be opposed to certain goals of the HSUS, while others may be in favor of them. This post with its link to the article is not endorsing either view. It is merely informational.

http://blog.humanesociety.org/wayne/...e-records.html
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Interesting read. I had no idea that someone would donate money to shield puppy mills etc. I hope that HSUS goes to court on this. I am not a fan of HSUS, but they probably have the backing to do something. The bigger issue is how it becomes public policy to require a written request for what is ostensibly public information.

3. The following user likes this post:

PlaxMacaws (02-06-2017)

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)

Keith Olbermann explains what has happened

Keith Olbermann addresses the topic...

Page URL:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ction=politics
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    The lack of information/investigation regarding safe food for our pets is scary. How are consumers supposed to keep their pets safe? This is mindboggling.

Parrots

Black Headed Caiques, Budgies, Starling past: Conures, Macaws, Amazons, Cockatiels, Ringneck
    Ugh- I knew of many other issues with this administration, but not this one. How awful. Our world is so depressing lately...
    Squawk and Howl: Parrot-Centric Pet Sitting & Behavioral Consultations in Columbus, Ohio

We also power wash cages, offer avian catering, and more!

7. The following 4 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (09-12-2017), Lady (09-14-2017), plax (09-12-2017), Quakerella (09-12-2017)