User Tag List

Thread: The Endangered Species Act: Uncertainty under Trump

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"

The Endangered Species Act: Uncertainty under Trump

He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Yeah....I don't want to get too political here, but it is worrisome with the new regime.

3. The following 3 users like this post:

Lady (01-28-2017), plax (01-28-2017), Quakerella (01-29-2017)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady2 View Post
    Yeah....I don't want to get too political here, but it is worrisome with the new regime.
    Well, as discussed in another recent thread, it can be a double-edged sword because of preexisting ESA list pets that may not be exempted from a ban. What would happen to those pets? It seems easy to understand that from the perspective of ESA list pet owners it would (or should) be difficult to take a position on this topic

5. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (01-28-2017), Lady (01-28-2017), Quakerella (01-29-2017)

Administrator

Parrots

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    A bunch of frickin' idiots are supposedly in charge of our country. Our say has no matter..our votes are worthless, this has been proven time and again. I've decided to take charge of my own destiny..effem.

Ok,ok..I'll try and settle down but the only way we can make change in this country is to rebel.
    Last edited by Mare; 01-29-2017 at 12:41 AM.

8. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (01-29-2017), PlaxMacaws (01-29-2017), Quakerella (01-29-2017)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Trump is just a salesman, albeit a very successful one. The one weakness of salesmen is their falling for the sales chat of other salesmen.
    So, no use protesting - he thrives on that, you have to get in their and persuade him that you have a better plan.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

10. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (01-29-2017), Mare (01-31-2017), Quakerella (01-30-2017)

Administrator

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Casper's 2nd best friend View Post
    Trump is just a salesman, albeit a very successful one.
    That's not all he is

12. The following 4 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (02-02-2017), Dragonlady2 (01-31-2017), Mare (01-31-2017), Quakerella (02-01-2017)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper's 2nd best friend View Post
    Trump is just a salesman, albeit a very successful one. The one weakness of salesmen is their falling for the sales chat of other salesmen.
    So, no use protesting - he thrives on that, you have to get in their and persuade him that you have a better plan.

Jean-Pierre, send us your knowledge, please..how do we get in there and persuade him we have a better plan..besides the obvious..

14. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (01-31-2017), Quakerella (02-01-2017)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    Jean-Pierre, send us your knowledge, please..how do we get in there and persuade him we have a better plan..besides the obvious..
    erm... that I can't help you with... maybe pretend you want to buy a hotel
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

16. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (02-03-2017), PlaxMacaws (02-02-2017)