User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holy, Moly!

Super Moderator

Parrots

8 quaker parakeets, 4 Indian Ringneck parakeets, 3 lovebirds, 5 cockatiels
    Have to admit, I wouldn't want that beak coming at me either if he's in a crazy mood.

2. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (12-20-2016), Mare (12-20-2016)

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    Thanks, Tony and Renee', good to know I'm not alone . The scary thing with Shaggy, I'm finding, is when he gets over excited..I don't get close to him and hopefully he isn't on me because he's known to lunge and bite just out of being crazy, out of his mind with monsters in his head! He settles down quickly but during the heat of one of his outbursts..I don't trust him.
    I'd guess that since you're both still more or less getting used to each other, as time passes you'll likely begin feeling more confident about where your boundaries lie.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

4. The following 4 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (12-20-2016), Lady (12-24-2016), Mare (12-20-2016), Quakerella (12-20-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaxMacaws View Post
    I'd guess that since you're both still more or less getting used to each other, as time passes you'll likely begin feeling more confident about where your boundaries lie.

I'm not, exactly..afraid of him, wary may be a more definitive term. I think we enjoy each other, regardless. I've never taken up "sword fencing", but I think we would make good opponents

6. The following 3 users like this post:

kendrafitz (12-20-2016), PlaxMacaws (12-20-2016), Quakerella (12-20-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quakerella View Post
    Have to admit, I wouldn't want that beak coming at me either if he's in a crazy mood.
    The crazy moments ARE crazy!!

8. The following user likes this post:

Quakerella (12-20-2016)