User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just checking..

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!

Just checking..

I just got my first iPhone, EVER,,and was wanting to see if I could post pics without going through photobucket. Here goes! 😊 Ok, nothing 😔 Any suggestions?

Super Moderator

Parrots

8 quaker parakeets, 4 Indian Ringneck parakeets, 3 lovebirds, 5 cockatiels
    Sorry Mare, I have no idea. The new technology baffles me. Good Luck.
    Last edited by Quakerella; 12-03-2016 at 04:07 PM.

3. The following 2 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (12-03-2016), Mare (12-03-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Thanks, Rosalyn . I know there has to be a way, plenty of folks (I think), use their phones to post photos. It's not a problem to post pics on FB, just here..?.

Super Moderator

Parrots

8 quaker parakeets, 4 Indian Ringneck parakeets, 3 lovebirds, 5 cockatiels
    Thanks, Rosalyn . I know there has to be a way, plenty of folks (I think), use their phones to post photos. It's not a problem to post pics on FB, just here..?.
    My daughter uses her phone for everything. I just can't get the hang of it. I am sure you will figure it out.

6. The following user likes this post:

Mare (12-03-2016)

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Mare: Lots of forum folks use an app called Tapatalk. It allows you to do certain things a bit easier. You can use it to easily upload images stored on your SD card.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

8. The following 2 users like this post:

Mare (12-03-2016), Quakerella (12-03-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Ok, thanks, Tony! I've noticed that at the bottom of some folks' posts. I'll check into it!

10. The following user likes this post:

PlaxMacaws (12-03-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    If the phone is like my iPad, can you save your photos under iPhoto? Then when you go to the manage attachment part of your post, it may ask you to select from your iPhotos. That's how it works on my iPad. I don't use any app to load photos.

12. The following 3 users like this post:

Mare (12-03-2016), PlaxMacaws (12-03-2016), Quakerella (12-03-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Thanks, Helena. My IPhone nor iPad offer iPhoto, not that I can tell. I could be lost here but I think I'm now on tapatalk. I'm going to flounder around a bit and see if I can get up a photo..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (12-03-2016)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    When you post, click on the picture attachment button. It should give you the option of attaching from computer or url. Pick computer and it should bring you to your photos stored on the phone. Click on the photo and hit upload.

PS! Congrats on your new phone!
    Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    Rosie & Kendra

16. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (12-03-2016), Mare (12-03-2016), Quakerella (12-03-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Thank you, Kendra ��

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0024.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	4730

Whoohoo! It worked! This is a pic of last night's sunset ��
    Last edited by Mare; 12-03-2016 at 05:36 PM.

18. The following 6 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (12-03-2016), Dragonlady2 (12-03-2016), kendrafitz (12-03-2016), Lady (12-04-2016), plax (12-03-2016), Quakerella (12-03-2016)