User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What makes you crazy?

Parrots

Katie- 23 yr old Catalina Macaw
    Quote Originally Posted by kendrafitz View Post
    She doesn’t need a backpack. She IS a backpack! When I try to remove her she slumps down to in between my shoulder blades so I can’t get her easily.

JP - the nosedive image made me laugh. Glad Casper has stopped being so chatty for you today.

Today Rosie decided it was a great game to demand UP every time I sat down. When I would go to get her she would refuse to come up and looked at me like I was nuts. Then a few minutes later the whole routine would start over. Stinker!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have a backpack too!! It's funny how they found THE hardest place to get them off of you to hide! I have to use my stern voice and Katie grunts at me the whole time

Katie and Rosie sound so much alike! She screams so loud if she's not on me, it's not enough to be near me

2. The following 5 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (10-10-2017), Dragonlady2 (10-09-2017), kendrafitz (10-09-2017), Lady (10-12-2017), plax (10-10-2017)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)

What makes you crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by MacawMomma View Post
    I have a backpack too!! It's funny how they found THE hardest place to get them off of you to hide! I have to use my stern voice and Katie grunts at me the whole time

Katie and Rosie sound so much alike! She screams so loud if she's not on me, it's not enough to be near me

Poor you, but Katie grunting back at you is funny! Rosie gets all mohawk and screechy. If I didn’t know any better I would be terrified. Crazy girls.

The screaming is drivenuts, isn’t it? I find it so frustrating. Then I feel guilty bc all she wants is to be with me. It’s hard to balance everything.

Last edited by kendrafitz; 10-10-2017 at 11:12 AM.
    Rosie & Kendra

4. The following 4 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (10-10-2017), Lady (10-12-2017), plax (10-10-2017), Quakerella (10-11-2017)

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique
    I feel your pain, Charlie screams if he feels that he is not getting the attention he wants (not needs because he gets plenty of attention). We also have an open floor plan and he gets very loud when he wants attention, I am surprised that the neighbors have not called the police because his scream is quite alarming

6. The following 4 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (10-15-2017), Dragonlady2 (10-14-2017), Lady (10-15-2017), Quakerella (10-16-2017)