User Tag List

Thread: Super sad

Parrots

My newly adopted macaw lucky and hubby bird cheiwe duskey headed conure

Super sad

So its been tough lately my cat cringer who was just like my first cat has not been home we have wild life out here that could eat her the only nice out come is now lucky has more range of the house Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67TG-u7BOdc8iNd-20160706_171510.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	4696Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67TG-u7BOdc8iNd-20160827_182403.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	4697 not only do I miss her trying to tip and kill me in the middle of the night but my dog misses her too
    Last edited by luckyandjenn; 11-15-2016 at 01:53 AM.

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Aw, so sorry about your missing cat. I would be worried sick too. Hopefully she comes home soon.

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady2 View Post
    Aw, so sorry about your missing cat. I would be worried sick too. Hopefully she comes home soon.
    Thanks I'd like to think so too however she's either been eaten Or stolen I've asked the people that love near me to keep an eye out but i just have this felling she's not comming home it's sad I'm super sad

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus
    Don't give up.....sometimes things have a way of working out.How long has she been gone?
    "Ivo"

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Aww..hopefully Cringer will show up soon . Don't give up hope!

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Cedardave View Post
    Don't give up.....sometimes things have a way of working out.How long has she been gone?
    Like a week sadly and she's an itty bitty thing more than likely some of the wild life big birds of prey or the cyotes she hasn't been home for food or lovins. Still keep the door cracked just in case ..... But I have a felling she's not comming home and I miss her so

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    Aww..hopefully Cringer will show up soon . Don't give up hope!
    Super hard not too she's so small and been gone for so long I sure do miss her so does her dog

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    I'm so sorry. I will send lots of good thoughts your and Clingers way. Hopefully he will surprise you and show up soon.
    Rosie & Kendra

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by kendrafitz View Post
    I'm so sorry. I will send lots of good thoughts your and Clingers way. Hopefully he will surprise you and show up soon.
    Thanks she still hasnt showen up it sucks not only was she her onw person but she was o so much like my beloved tiggy that i lost a year ago its like loosing two in one . I even sometimes accidentally called cringer, tiggy casue they acted so much alike ...we will be ok thoe i feel bad for my dog copper he was like her momma hes bored with no play mate heres a baby pic you can tell he loves her hes a good momma dogClick image for larger version. 

Name:	67TG-u7BOdc8iNd-20160526_090932.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	4699

9. The following user likes this post:

kendrafitz (11-15-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    What a sweet picture of clinger and copper.

Parrots

Yup they were best pals