User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A great friend and part of our PP family has left us...

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"

A great friend and part of our PP family has left us...

I am immeasurably saddened to report that Brandon Simon, aka 94lt1, has passed away. While I never met him in person, I considered him a great friend. He will be deeply missed by many . Brandon and his wife, Jessica, were amazingly supportive when PP was suffering from a serious support gap some years back. There seemed nowhere to turn until they so graciously volunteered their time and effort to help us out... they of course expected nothing in return. Brandon was such a helpful sort and he had an amazingly big heart. I will forever admire his selfless concern for animals and people, alike. And I genuinely appreciate the assistance he has provided for us at PP during difficult times.

Brandon adored his family and his birds. He steadfastly worshiped his special little avian companion, Rain, a GCC with a history of hardship that he rescued from a horrible situation in 2013. For those interested, Rain's story can be reviewed within the following thread: http://www.preciselyparrots.com/show...8-New-bird-Gcc

Brandon, you were an amazing person with a tremendous heart! We miss you so much

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brandon_&_starburst.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	4686

Name:	brandon_&_starburst_2.jpg 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	4687

Name:	brandon_&_rain.jpg 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	4688

Name:	brandon_&_jessica.jpg 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	4690
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

2. The following 7 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (11-08-2016), Cedardave (11-09-2016), Dragonlady2 (11-08-2016), kendrafitz (11-09-2016), Lady (11-12-2016), lolsavannahh (11-08-2016), Mare (11-08-2016)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    So sad, my condolences to Brandon's wife and flock. I hope they can pass through the grieving period and find new happiness knowing we all care for them.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

4. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (11-08-2016), plax (11-08-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    I just read Rain's story....what a lucky bird she was when Brandon found her. So sorry to hear about his passing, I can see from previous posts he was a valued member here.

6. The following user likes this post:

plax (11-08-2016)

Parrots

My newly adopted macaw lucky and hubby bird cheiwe duskey headed conure
    O man so sad much love to his family and his birdys

8. The following user likes this post:

plax (11-08-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    This is so, so sad. My condolences to Jessica and the family. Brandon you will be truly missed

10. The following user likes this post:

plax (11-08-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

8 quaker parakeets, 4 Indian Ringneck parakeets, 3 lovebirds, 5 cockatiels
    So very sad, I did not know Brandon but my heart and condolences go out to his family.

12. The following user likes this post:

plax (11-08-2016)

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus
    This is very sad.Our condolences to his family...Donation made
    Last edited by Cedardave; 11-08-2016 at 05:06 PM.
    "Ivo"

14. The following user likes this post:

plax (11-08-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    I'm so sorry for his family and pets
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

16. The following user likes this post:

plax (11-08-2016)

My condolences to Jessica and all of his family. The world lost a great guy.

RIP Brandon and keep a watchful eye on those you left behind.

18. The following user likes this post:

plax (11-09-2016)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    There are no words. I am so very sorry for Brandon and his family. Like others, I didn't know him well, but he seemed to be devoted to his family, humans and birds alike. I cannot imagine what his family is going through.
    Rosie & Kendra

20. The following user likes this post:

plax (11-09-2016)