User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another from Australia!!😃

Another from Australia!!😃

Hello
    How lovely to finally find a forum to talk to people about birds 
    I have a HUGE passion for our feathery friends
    To introduce a few of mine I have delilah a female ecelectus ,buddy the1 year old galah and currently hand raising 3 baby galahs and 3 Sulfur crested cockatoos

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0312.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	4677

Name:	IMG_1472.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	4678

Name:	IMG_1476.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	105.7 KB 
ID:	4679

2. The following 6 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (11-07-2016), kendrafitz (11-09-2016), Lady (11-12-2016), lolsavannahh (11-07-2016), Mare (11-07-2016), Quakerella (11-07-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Hello and a big ol' welcome! . Your babies and ekkie are beautiful! I finished bringing up some cockatiel babies, just recently..the most beautiful experience ever!

Thank you it really is I raised buddy and his siblings last year along with 6 greencheek conures it is the most rewarding experience I am a little worried as I've never raised Sulfur cresteds before and one has black feathers in its head which I find wierd for a white bird?

Name:	IMG_1452.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	4680

5. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (11-07-2016), Mare (11-07-2016), Quakerella (11-07-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    I don't raise birds for sale, my 'tiel babies were not on purpose but I sure do love them all! I can't even imagine raising up some cockatoos!..although, I would love to..

The black feathers are unique!

Super Moderator

Parrots

8 quaker parakeets, 4 Indian Ringneck parakeets, 3 lovebirds, 5 cockatiels
    Hi Delilah, Welcome. Beautiful babies. You are right nothing more rewarding than seeing them hatch and raising them to be beautiful birds.

Neither do I I still have all 6 conures I raised and buddy's 2 siblings went to family �� Get to attached to sell any�� And only others I've handraised are lorikeets that I saved from someone who thought it would be easy so handraise with absolutely no experience �� And baby budgies which parents wouldn't feed��

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Hello and welcome, what a lovely flock you have. Its going to be fascinating watching the younguns develop.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Welcome to Precisely Parrots! What a beautiful flock you have there. I am looking forward to hearing more about them. Your Ekkie is gorgeous! How did you get the SCC babies?

Funny you ask I seen an ad for someone local selling handraised babies so went to have a look thinking I was getting a baby that was weaned well abit of a surprise to turn up and have him take us out to his small suspended averies and show us 3 babies in a breeding box still at that stage I couldn't say no or just take one cause I ddifnt want to think someone else that doesn't know what they are doing respond to the ad and take it just cause the price was right the galahs we bred ourselves

Another reason I'm abit worried about the black feathers really don't want it to be pbfd I really wish I kept them seperate to the galahs till I can get them tested