User Tag List

Thread: A Must Watch

Super Moderator

Parrots

8 quaker parakeets, 4 Indian Ringneck parakeets, 3 lovebirds, 5 cockatiels

A Must Watch

Didn't know where to post this but I thought this might be an appropriate place. This is a long video about 25 minutes, but really worth watching the whole thing. Grab a coffee and a box of kleenex. Be forewarned there are a few pictures that will bring tears to your eyes, but the outcome is a happy one.

2. The following 4 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (11-04-2016), lolsavannahh (11-05-2016), Mare (11-05-2016), plax (11-05-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    I loved this video. If they can't be free this a pretty good place to be. The birds didn't look stressed at all. Thanks for sharing.

4. The following user likes this post:

Quakerella (11-05-2016)

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus
    thanks...that was really special to see
    "Ivo"

6. The following user likes this post:

Quakerella (11-05-2016)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Thanks for posting this, Rosalyn. I had seen this before and can say that the video is absolutely worth watching many times. It is beyond impressive! The rehabilitation facility may well be the best in existence. I so wish that every captive parrot could live in such a spectacular environment. On at least one level, it's even better than a native habitat... the birds are safe from predators! I'd say this is probably my favorite parrot video of all time. Thanks again for sharing it with us
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

8. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (11-05-2016), Quakerella (11-05-2016)

Parrots

1 1/2 year old DNA tested male Lovebird- Nash
    i have actually watched this video several times and have made it a goal to go there and see all the wonderful birds! Looks so peaceful and intruiging
    http://www.preciselyparrots.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3935&d=1458826196

10. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (11-05-2016), plax (11-06-2016), Quakerella (11-05-2016)