User Tag List

Thread: Babies first bath

Super Moderator

Parrots

8 quaker parakeets, 4 Indian Ringneck parakeets, 3 lovebirds, 5 cockatiels

Babies first bath

I came across this video. Last years clutch having their first bath. I believe they were 9 weeks old.

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (10-31-2016), Mare (10-30-2016), PlaxMacaws (10-27-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    You'll have to get a bigger dish! It didn't take them long to figure out they liked bathing.

Super Moderator

Parrots

8 quaker parakeets, 4 Indian Ringneck parakeets, 3 lovebirds, 5 cockatiels
    You'll have to get a bigger dish! It didn't take them long to figure out they liked bathing.
    That's for sure. I always give the babies this dish for their first bath because they can have one foot on the table and one in the bowl until they get used to it. I think these little guys would have done the breast stroke if they could have.

5. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (10-27-2016), Lady (10-29-2016), Mare (10-30-2016)

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Aww, such little cuties discovering their love for bath time . Thanks for sharing!
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

7. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (10-27-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Awwww..the little's loving the water! I love this! My baby cockatiels love water, too..there's not much sweeter