User Tag List

Thread: Anyone know of any myna breeders in Canada?

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus

Anyone know of any myna breeders in Canada?

We have customers looking for Mynas...I'm having trouble finding anyone who breeds them.Perhaps one of our Canadian members may have some idea
    "Ivo"

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    I see the odd myna for sale in the Toronto area...I will keep a look out.

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus
    Believe it or not, there are 5people from the petshow we just finished last night and one of our previous customers looking for them.....never before has anyone ever even asked,then all at once.Wierd
    "Ivo"

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    I just checked online...nothing. Can't find a listed breeder. You might try posting a want ad on kijiji. Trouble is you will probably get a scammer or two responding.
    Interesting that there are people are looking for one now.

Super Moderator

Parrots

I contacted a breeder/ store in BC that looked promising. He said he hadn't seen any for approximately 10 years. He gave me the name of an importer in Toronto, same thing there. I know there are some birds in Canada as I have seen the odd ad on kijiji. Good luck with finding someone. I'd be interested in knowing if you are able to track someone down.