User Tag List

Thread: Cat condo for the wild cats

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.

Cat condo for the wild cats

We have 5 cats in total. Two of them are our "wild cats" (Mommacat and whitecat).When we moved two years ago, we had been feeding and housing them on our back deck so we Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	4546trapped them, took them with us and built a cat condo for them. Once we moved back to this area, we built another one...the plan is to add on in the spring. They eat, sleep and use the litter in the little shed the condo is attached to.

2. The following 4 users like this post:

kendrafitz (09-22-2016), Lady (09-22-2016), Maddy (09-20-2016), Mare (09-20-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    That is awesome, Helena! Those are some lucky kitties!
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

4. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (09-20-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Nice digs! Are they becoming more tame?

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    That is awesome, Helena! Those are some lucky kitties!
    Thanks Maddy.
    I love them as much, if not more, than the indoor cats.

Super Moderator

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    Nice digs! Are they becoming more tame?
    Yes and no to the becoming more tame. The white cat will take treats from my hand and they definitely know when it's treat time as they come to the edge for me to feed them.

Parrots

My newly adopted macaw lucky and hubby bird cheiwe duskey headed conure
    Yes so much awsomeness way to go i love it when i have space im making my kitty cringer an outside enclosure thanks for saving thoes kittys

9. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (09-21-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    That's great, now they can have fun, relax or eat in peace without worrying about any other wild roaming critters bothering them.

11. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (09-22-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

When we lived out west, it was to keep the coyotes and raccoons out, here it's to keep the squirrels from bugging them....lol.

13. The following user likes this post:

Lady (09-23-2016)