User Tag List

Thread: Thank you

Banned

Thank you

I want to express my appreciation for your gracious and genuine support, while I was onboard here. It has been a wonderful learning experience in the world of chat forums...Please know, this is a stepping stone to another chapter in my personal life experience with my Beloved Companion Birds, which I am always eager in learning to enhance my human/avian relationship. I feel that I have learned what I needed to learn here at P.P.,. By listening to my inner voice. It's time to move on. My desire, is to take a more proactive stance, in my personal journey, in my co-companionship with my Avian friends, by joining a hands-on environment, where I can make a meaningful and significant difference, within a local bird club, and a dedicated team of Avian Veterinarians who are looking for volunteers in assistance and rescue efforts. It is my desire to work with a team of Conscientious Aviculturists in Educating and Guiding People in the Fundamental and Essential Education, of caring for these Complex Exotics.

My Vision and Mission I believe, is a clear path to the actual realization, and meaningful, " and fruitful efforts" in the Advancement and Wellbeing of Aviculture,.

Best Regard's, Suzanne
    Last edited by The Pinkertons; 08-29-2016 at 06:08 AM.

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Blancaej (08-29-2016), Dragonlady2 (08-29-2016), Mare (08-29-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Best wishes for you Suzanne on the next phase of your journey with your feathered friends. I am sure you will do a wonderful job with your next venture.

4. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (08-29-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    I will miss you, Suzanne..

6. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (08-29-2016)

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus
    Sorry to hear your leaving...I have enjoyed reading your perspectives.Best of luck
    "Ivo"