User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So Sick Of The Drama!!

Banned

You spoke your mind. You can do that. But while you are staff you are expected to support our policies. If you don't see the connection between past events and the text that I am responding to in a thread, it would be best for you not to make any statements opposing my response. If you were not on staff you would be able to say pretty much whatever you like about me because you would not be representing PP. I hope that makes some sense to you.
    I do support the policy's here.... AND POSSIBLY MAYBE EVEN MORE THEN YOU, YOUR ROYAL HIENESS ... YOU TOTALY TOOK EVERYTHING OUT OF CONTEXT...AND PUT YOUR OWN DELUSIONAL SPIN ON IT. WITH YOUR CRIPTIC PRESENCE. SO ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP THIS IN YOUR ARCIVES! SHOW IT ALL TONY , OR IS IT ONLY FOR THE THE BENEFIT OF YOU VICTUMIZED EGO .THIS HAS BEEN THE MOST Ridicules WAST OF Time ON HERE ... You just sit here like a sniper waiting to shoot people down
    instead of proactively guiding them....good luck... I'll FOLOW THE SICENCE WHERE IT TRULEY S FOR THE BETTERMENT OF AVICULTURE.
    DO ME A BIG FAVOR AND BAN ME !

2. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (08-28-2016)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    You have to do a great deal more than that to get banned, Suzanne.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Banned

You have to do a great deal more than that to get banned, Suzanne.
    Tony you need to chill-out for gods sake!!!!
    OH I see I've been stripped of my non essential status !!!! oh my god my life has ended.
    Last edited by The Pinkertons; 08-28-2016 at 11:49 PM.

Banned

It's been a pleasure meeting you all . I wish each and everyone of you the best of luck in your life journeys ,
    Take care... Just passing through, on to greener pastures

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    All I can say is that this thread has gotten a little derailed. At the end of the day, as members, we have a common goal with regard to our parrots. Just my opinion, for what it's worth, although we are all very passionate about our birds and hence the emotions that are part of that passion, I hope we can find a way to disagree without the emotionality that ensues. I am feeling exhausted.

7. The following 2 users like this post:

Blancaej (08-29-2016), kendrafitz (08-29-2016)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady2 View Post
    All I can say is that this thread has gotten a little derailed. At the end of the day, as members, we have a common goal with regard to our parrots. Just my opinion, for what it's worth, although we are all very passionate about our birds and hence the emotions that are part of that passion, I hope we can find a way to disagree without the emotionality that ensues. I am feeling exhausted.
    Unfortunately, Helena , It seems if you are not a mini-me of Tony, it's not relevant. I wish you all the luck.

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique
    Blanca,

Generally with people like this they have some kind of issues that they cannot seem to deal with, it is better for you that they are no longer friends, people like that are toxic and can bring you down.

I applaud you for standing your ground and being a mature adult and for pointing out that it is their fault not yours! You are a good friend to be here to support Mare and that reflects in your character and the person you are.

10. The following 3 users like this post:

Blancaej (08-29-2016), Dragonlady2 (08-29-2016), Mare (08-29-2016)

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdg1109 View Post
    Blanca,

Generally with people like this they have some kind of issues that they cannot seem to deal with, it is better for you that they are no longer friends, people like that are toxic and can bring you down.

I applaud you for standing your ground and being a mature adult and for pointing out that it is their fault not yours! You are a good friend to be here to support Mare and that reflects in your character and the person you are.
    Thank you Michelle.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Blancaej; 08-29-2016 at 11:39 AM.

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Ugh!..as my mom would say.."For Christ's sake!!..knock it off!" Tony,,relax..we know your views and I think we are all respectful of them. Suzanne, please don't leave.. Blanca, you know I love you and am so happy you came back to support me in my time of loss with Amigo and to visit old friends.

All the drama is exciting, though!! It got MY blood pumping!

13. The following 2 users like this post:

Blancaej (08-29-2016), Dragonlady2 (08-29-2016)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    Tony,,relax..we know your views and I think we are all respectful of them.
    This entire issue at PP could have been avoided from 2013, onward. Such would have been the case if only each of our staff members would have embraced our primary bird protection effort from day one. That is, instead of their opposition and retaliatory efforts, if each of them had sincerely stated: "PP's bird protection policy and active role of advocacy for birds at risk are absolutely both warranted, simply because of the countless birds who continue to be brutally and unnecessarily slaughtered and, very importantly, because neither casual suggestion nor diplomatic kindness have any effect on the many folks who perpetuate this ongoing horrific carnage!" But many of our staff folks refused to acknowledge said truths, much less make a statement supporting our efforts against them. Those truths can never be overstated, and they can never be raised often enough. At least this will be true for as long as the unconscionable carnage ensuing from the acts of reckless pet owners continues.

And Mare, please know that I was quite touched by Blanca's support for you during the aftermath of Amigo's passing. She's obviously your good friend and cares a great deal about your pain. It was strictly the vague references to past incidents at PP (and to me) in her thread starter post that seemed to trivialize the importance of why this whole matter initially developed years ago.

Why do I feel strongly enough toward this subject to be an activist advocate instead of taking a passive approach? The answer comprises two reasons: 1) Because the former has impact that can make a lasting impression, whereas the latter has no effect and fades into nothing. And 2) because perpetual slaughter from the described negligence is an incessant horror.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

15. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (08-29-2016), Mare (08-29-2016)