User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So Sick Of The Drama!!

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pinkertons View Post
    I agree , what seems to be the conflict, Whenever someone happens upon P.P. with what your describing , we take action! Have we not!
    The "conflict" is that effective protection for companion birds from predator pets is genuinely the inciting element that started the referenced 2014 disruption. Such protection has always been the mission at PP; we were in fact founded because of this very topic! Those individuals (staff members included) who opposed my efforts to enforce our policy in this regard found themselves hard-pressed for a basis to their opposition and thus went rogue against PP management (i.e., me). They claimed that my motivation was actually about power and control, virtually ignoring the genuine motivation which was (and continues to be) animal safety. Thus whenever I hear that my actions in the matter were for some sort of personal gain, it both hurts and bewilders me. The fact that some folks can be so wrong in their assessment of the matter and about me, and seemingly because it provides them a convenient opposing argument, is quite disturbing.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    When have I not supported you in your Vision/ Mission. With a due respect, For you to assume otherwise is disappointing, just because I don't express myself exactly as you perceive I should.
    Within the following statement for one...

Maybe it's not about you Tony !
    That was a bit rude and presumptuous. And a few other things that you wrote were not only non supportive, they were as well challenging. And a few were even in opposition to the priority value here. Human social bonds will never win out over bird safety on PP. Please remember that.

Banned

Thus whenever I hear that my actions in the matter were for some sort of personal gain, it both hurts and bewilders me. The fact that some folks can be so wrong in their assessment of the matter and about me, and seemingly because it provides them a convenient opposing argument, is quite disturbing.
    Ok I see where this is a very personal event for you, back in (2014), although I was not around to witness this . I can understand how this has made a devastating impact in your overall trust in people. Life is cruel and unfair, be it wild or domestic,. I can understand how possibly you have your guard-up, given that Blanca has been participating here recently, and is opening-up old wounds, " For the Both of You"

From the outside looking in, as I am, my view is not clouded with the history that you both have shared.

What I clearly see, is Blanca reaching out to mend the wounds, and embracing, all that you envision by publicly stating so right here on P.P.,

Banned

OMG...Tony that's not true, Your being overly sensitive. Once again...Respectfully why is it ok for you to be blunt and speak their mind. But somehow no one else can without you getting offended.
    Last edited by The Pinkertons; 08-28-2016 at 10:47 PM.

Banned

Maybe it's not about you Tony
    !
    Where in this statement does it have to do with bird safety / Your putting a spin on it...Respectfully !

Administrator

Parrots

From the outside looking in, as I am, my view is not clouded with the history that you both have shared.
    It's also not replete with the important details.

What I clearly see, is Blanca reaching out to mend the wounds, and embracing, all that you envision by publicly stating so right here on P.P.,
    Not even close. You're missing a lot, Suzanne

Administrator

Parrots

OMG...Tony that's not true, Your being overly sensitive. Once again...Respectfully why is it ok for you to be blunt and speak their mind. But somehow no one else can without you getting offended.
    You spoke your mind. You can do that. But while you are staff you are expected to support our policies. If you don't see the connection between past events and the text that I am responding to in a thread, it would be best for you not to make any statements opposing my response. If you were not on staff you would be able to say pretty much whatever you like about me because you would not be representing PP. I hope that makes some sense to you.

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    My intent was never to cause an argument here. The only reference to you Tony in my OP was the person I am supposedly buddy buddy with. That is supposedly you. The rest was strictly aimed at the girls who unfriended me. I do realize in my first paragraph that I was a bit vague But my statement where I said "well I have to agree with them" I simply meant I agree that I can't be friends with them because of THEIR behavior. None of this was directed at anyone here!

Will we ever be friends or buddies Tony? Well I think you know the answer to that. Not likely. But I do respect your knowledge about companion parrots. And I appreciated your post on my thread about Coqui picking. I also understand your passion about keeping birds safe because I agree. But I don't always agree on your approach to getting your point across. But as adults we should be able to respectfully agree to disagree.

I only did this post to make a point to those that unfriended me because they need to let this go on stop stalking this forum!. That was the ONLY reason. I even apologized to everyone on this forum for posting it, in the first sentence no less, but I'd hoped you would understand. That apology was meant for EVERYONE here Tony.

Please, let's not make this into something is was never meant to be about! I didn't come here to make trouble. Just to chat with some friends. Like it or not, forums are a social environment.

I think that is all that needs to be said.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Blancaej; 08-28-2016 at 11:34 PM.

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

9. The following user likes this post:

Mare (08-29-2016)

Administrator

Parrots

Maybe it's not about you Tony

!
    Where in this statement does it have to do with bird safety / Your putting a spin on it...Respectfully !
    The whole point is that the dispute has always been about bird safety! But you, like others, perpetually attempt to divert this fact by stating that I'm trying to make it about me. When you do that, it clouds the root impetus of bird safety for those who choose to try and follow the discussion. So you are thus committing a disservice to our bird safety mission.

You simply didn't detect the cues. You shouldn't be so self-assured that you have perceived everything correctly, Suzanne. And certainly not to the point of criticizing the players involved.

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Quote Originally Posted by plax View Post
    It's also not replete with the important details.

Not even close. You're missing a lot, Suzanne
    Read into it what you want Tony but it's not about what you think it's about. Not at all. Get over it! I'm done with the drama!

What does my tittle say? Let's just all go back to posting about our birds. Shall we??

I accidentally liked the above post I am referring to and can't remove it ony phone. But I don't agree!
    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Blancaej; 08-28-2016 at 11:32 PM.

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield